Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/10/15 Red Alert: Entertainment Venue
(01-10-2015, 10:09 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 07:35 PM)G0 Wrote: i guess, and i assume you guys know, that the very fact of looking at something has changed it. If you don't know this, then i am happy to share with you the scientific basis of this idea. i am really at a loss though as to why this helps anyone. i would be happy to write a sort of philosophy of dreamcentre. not about any of us but about the notion of what we do.

maybe that could be a new start, however i realize that everyone may be happy with whats going on. in any case, i will keep you up to date with the march, while you guys sleep. i realize that you guys are asleep while I'm writing and vice versa.

am i the only european dreamer, not to worry if people want to remain anon.

g

Please share. I'm taking a Parapsychology course that deals with the scientific study of the paranormal including how precognition may work. I am assuming that what you mention is a variable in a broader scientific hypothesis.

I'm from Canada.

OMG, I found your question (that only took an hour, but good exercise as i read a lot of interesting old stuff), its been building in me how to explain it, the idea that things change when under observation. So the initial explanation by scientists was observed with electrons, but I don't think humans can understand electrons, even if they say they do. I'm an apples and oranges girl. If you can't explain it with a simple analogy then you don't understand it, hehehehe.

So this is very simple but i have been thinking of your question over the last few days. So this was my journey….So in an amazing set of interviews with Carl Jung, he was laughing and suggested that his pots and pans would get all upset when he was away from his shed for too long and would misbehave and fling themselves off the wall. Then he would have to have a word with them all to settle down.

So this is my analogy, lets take your sitting room, you, I assume don't repaint every year, and when you do it's probably because it's dirty rather than anything else. While you live in that room, your assumption is that it remains the same. When you go out and come back the pictures are in the right place etc..Your intention is that everyday when you wake up your sitting room will be the same as yesterday. Now if you leave that room locked and don't go in for 6 months the paint will have started peeling, everything will be covered in dust and cobwebs and generally it will look so run down, whereas when your attention was on it, it remained the same everyday. Because that was your expectation and you created that reality. In fact if you continued to live in the room the paint would probably never peel until 50 years had past. Of course theres upkeep, you clean and tidy, but you don't wash your walls everyday and you don't pull cobwebs from the corner everyday either. So why does the unobserved room basically start to disintegrate? because no one is looking at it. Because no one is creating it everyday. If you exchange "mind" to observe (think) and "matter" to materialize then think about this expression. "what you mind matters, and what you don't mind doesn't matter"

Voila, thats the best i can do for today

Take care

g

And therefore the news. I have always observed that during holiday periods when all the politicians are on holidays that there's no news….because no one is making it, on several levels. We are not hearing it and creating, concretizing it if you will. they are not inventing it and as you will have observed if you have ever been without a television for a few weeks, nothing in your life changes, except for the fact that you are on practically 0 fear levels. Fear is a great creator, as police observe when they take 20 different witness statements for the same incident. But the more weird thing is they are all true!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/10/15 Red Alert: Entertainment Venue - by G0'D - 03-03-2015, 08:12 AM