Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/16/15 More Toilet meming and a Giant Portal
Sherriann’s going to like the top of this run because she’s already brought to my attention the obstinate and growing bathroom meme (Toilet, Ass wallet, Bathroom, Blows Bowel, and now Plumbing). I also notice that our archetype indicator has swung highly negative. It appears that humanity is seeing a turn towards what might look like a flushing down the drain.

Setting the crapper meme to the side, I’m mesmerized by group 1, where Giants find a convenient Portal. Another worrisome grouping is #2, where there’s some verbiage about a new marijuana law to be voted upon in (JULY?) What in the heck is July doing in our run in January? This isn’t the first time we’ve seen July, and so it might be worth some intentional dream incubations about July.

Here’s something else that’s strange: 2014 and 2015 are situated right next to each other with almost identical surge scores (They didn’t make our top rung, but they are just below our list here). Is 2014 coming back to haunt us? It’s definitely odd to see 2014 bouncing back for a day like this.

UP Words:     rail plumbing trick convenience portal giants bathroom canyon packed playground border milk thanks notified wrapping waiting pot pleased unlike decision delicious vote level tar class july analytics prepared joined generic 2015 2014 remove
DOWN Words:   moon tries waking dying around says ice background calm focus begin locker taken looks bird pregnant chinese shore lucid deck sun dreamer than gab mon accident ocean lion annoying congratulations pier

Messages In This Thread
1/16/15 More Toilet meming and a Giant Portal - by Eagle1 - 01-16-2015, 10:02 AM