Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing a Wrench in Things
Thanks for the warm welcome back, Eagle1! Yep, I am very well and probably a bit more smug than I have ever been now that I have a little girl! It's been fun to reflect on my dreams of her from even before I knew I was pregnant and to watch her develop into EXACTLY what I saw in my dreams! Certainly proof that dreams are very powerful things ~

So... this is the first I've ever heard of 5D. Now THERE'S something to wrap your head around! What a concept! Maybe they have nothing to do with each other, but I am reminded of another dream I had about space and the moon. I guess I will need to type that dream up next since I had it the night before this dream. Also... after googling "5D" and thinking on it a little harder, I am reminded of the dream I had where the bread was growing around the door frame. But, because dreams can have SO MANY meanings I wonder about the clock tower overlap as well. Hmm... I guess "time" will tell. *dorky laugh*

I'll be sure to keep all of my dreams saved on my hard drive and I can't wait to see the new website! It seems like I've missed out on a lot!

Messages In This Thread
Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Elyse - 01-17-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Sherriann - 01-17-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Nanny - 01-17-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Eagle1 - 01-17-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Throwing a Wrench in Things - by Elyse - 01-18-2015, 07:39 PM