Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22/15 Update on Tom & the outlook on Theater
Okay, the timing on the Asteroid/Tom/SuperBowl/....timeline so far has held up. We're still obviously waiting for the entertainment meme to unfold, and I'll like to pose a question. COULD cartoon making / reading be considered entertainment? I'm wondering this because we have now our second cartoon shooting. This time Copenhagen. Charlie Hedbo shooting was last month in Paris. Now, looking at the evidence, it appears that the headlines and news content for this story is massively overinflated, but nonetheless, this story is literally EVERYWHERE. So although I sense a hidden motive behind these incidents, I'm wondering if whether this cartoon-shooting theme in the real world is actually our entertainment blood-drawing event(s). T minus 8 days until the Oscars, which is what we identified prior to this, but the cartoon thing does fall into the entertainment industry, although there's not luxury involved there, no theater, and certainly no ticket-buying, so who knows?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/07/opinion/be...index.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/22/15 Update on Tom & the outlook on Theater - by Eagle1 - 02-14-2015, 08:47 PM