Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/23/15 Red Alert: Lee Jack Burns + more entertainment (a lot more)
Wow. Record setting day. Rarely do we get names at the Red Alert level, but today is met with three names at the very top. Lee Jack Burns. Although I couldn’t yet find anything worthy of day residue for these names, I did come across the comedian/actor Jack Burns who entertained with George Carlin before embarking on his own career. Burns is apparently still alive at age 81. But the real important thing here is the context. Jack Burns is a comedian/entertainer, and we have TWO more entertainment venues in our run today.

First, we have a restaurant, complete with burned eggs and rotten spaghetti. Notice how Restaurant is a big loser today. The food / restaurant memes are on the move.

Next we have a continuation of the nude meme, this time the dreamers were jazzing it up at a men’s club. Check it out with all the green arrows, including lounge, massage, topless (second day in a row, meaning this word is going hyperbolic), and even NAKED). I included Bear because that homophone “bare” is synonyms with naked.

Gosh, this is a busy run. Very colorful and descriptive. Group 2 is the food. Group 3 is a vet that’s returning and chooses an incorrect opportunity, but is he naked? Not sure if the run is referring to the 94-year-old purple heart vet who refers to himself as “The Naked Soldier.” http://globalnation.inquirer.net/117867/...d=noscript

And we’re not done yet. Group 3 says “President monsters shortly grace TOILET”  Lemme see....an executive order hangover? I’ll leave it at that.

UP Words:     lee jack burns eggs rotten spaghetti playground lounge massage guard major topless jeep armor shoe naked vet returning opportunity incorrect sauce bear january individual president monsters shortly grace toilet remains scenario understood glance
DOWN Words:   beautiful afraid mat toe dry dreamer tree direction mall spell camera guide info old favorite boat sun tend character wow mouth hey dude restaurant awesome giants thanks

Messages In This Thread
1/23/15 Red Alert: Lee Jack Burns + more entertainment (a lot more) - by Eagle1 - 01-23-2015, 09:36 AM