Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/26/15 Red Alert: Compete/Struggle/Competition
Ah yes, Group 2....just who are the warmongers? That remains the question. I've encountered the suggestion many months ago that a faction within CIA is believed to be behind Isis, and that we are "fighting our own diabolical interests."
Are you right? That that is an Isis training video? Nope, no proof of that yet. Are you right about Isis being used to manipulate the masses? Yep, and I never disagreed with that, but.....I don't yet have proof that isis is sleeping in US tents because I see no proof of who those middle eastern men are, in the short video. (edited PS, yet I remain very glad that the video is of middle eastern men. Yes, Isis as a force of nuts that attacked a sect of Christians in Iraq did really happen.Even if that isn't Isis in that video, you showing it to me proved to me that you don't deny that Isis exists as a group of men that probably look a lot like them. )

Remember, we have numerous groups of "warmongers" amongst us and things are often not what they seem even to we awake, aware souls. I firmly believe the current admin. is the worst at arming rebels like they all do, but then arming some of our nation's worst enemies.
Let's not lose focus of where we started on Isis. I say some of them are here in our nation, not just media hype, and that they, like other haters among us are a possibility of doing a "Good Friday Massacre" if not within our borders, against our interests somewhere. However, they were just an example of the types of groups that may do this. Muslim Bro'hood members likely also crossed our open, southern border by now.

"comp" is part of a word, but a good number of folks dreamed it? This is a big surprise to me. Top term....okay, I'm gonna have to read your, Eagle1's analysis of this run to see what comp may be.

Dig it, the collective consciousness is really awakening....they realize that "fundamental transformation" is really, or is leading to "revolution." Whew.....yet rut row.

ha! "buses" near "revolution" in this run and just yesterday I mentioned how "they" have to bus-in and even pay folks of the left to attend their rallies. Speaking of revolution, their last huge one on the DC Plaza had all kinds of subversive, revolution-type of literature booths at it, dangit, what did they call that thing? the event I mean. It was held soon after Glenn Beck had a huge one on the Mall? not plaza is it called?

Group 3, I really want to hear your comments on this one!

Since Andrew and Pete are both day-residue then I won't add them to that thread listing names to watch.

"Prison, squad, class and clinic" hmm...FEMA camps will be a reality?? Are Re-Education camps not just conspiracy drivel?

This run is meaty. Hmmm after a couple of days about evil and spiritual things.

"Stable stock loan" could this refer to a bank bail-in and maybe they'll give everyone a bit of stock in the bank for having been forced to bail it out/invest in the bank?!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/26/15 Red Alert: Compete/Struggle/Competition - by Nanny - 01-26-2015, 01:28 PM