Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mushroom cloud
Tracking the "mushroom cloud" theme

From a dream reported today:

"I am at a large gathering with lots of people...mostly people I do not know. It is a party atmosphere when suddenly I hear a loud noise in the distance. I climb up onto a rooftop of a high building and look towards Houston. I see a bunch of explosions, and then, three mushroom clouds that tower over the city.

I ran back in shouting, "Mushroom clouds!" over and over and trying to urge the people to move but they keep talking and not paying attention. Then, nearby I hear the sound of gunfire at the edge of town. That gets their attention, and they start leaving. I am telling them that there will be fallout and they don't have time to fool around. At the end, I am frantically looking for my husband and our car to find the way home."

And from my compilation posted at http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=237 (page 13)

"Some years later I was “etherically” visiting a group of people in a conference room several stories up overlooking a medium sized city (there seemed to not be any iconic skyscrapers visible). One of the participants got up and drew aside the ceiling to floor sheer style curtains to see the cityscape before them. Then one, two, eventually four or five nuclear explosions were seen and everyone in the room panicked and ran for the exit stairs. Everyone knew already that they would not escape the initial blast wave –and they did not. Fast exit from the scene for me as well. Question in mind immediately was information about the explosions. I immediately was informed they were about 5-kiloton each. Location and timing unknown."

and

"A year ago or so, we were staying on Maui overlooking the ocean and island of Molokai, etc. As I was walking, from my office I “saw” a nuclear type of flash explosion. I immediately told my wife who was there that if it ever happened like that where to lie down in the building hallway and not to look outside."

and

"A couple of years later, I found that a dream-visioner living on Oahu had “seen” a nuclear attack upon Oahu, with much destruction. He had reported this years prior to my waking “flash” vision."

It was also of note to me that in the multiple mushroom cloud scenario as seen from a conference room, that there was another with me who I know well -- in effect we both had this experience from the same point of view -- and that the lack of really huge hi-rise buildings (like you see in Tokyo or NYC) suggested to me we are at the edge of the city area -- or that the city simply didn't have really huge or iconic skyscraper buildings. It was apparent that we were in an English thinking and speaking environment.

-A

Messages In This Thread
Mushroom cloud - by JudyF - 10-01-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Mushroom cloud - by rebeccaS - 10-01-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Mushroom cloud - by Eagle1 - 10-01-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Mushroom cloud - by Nanny - 10-01-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Mushroom cloud - by Eagle1 - 10-02-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Mushroom cloud - by Nanny - 10-03-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Mushroom cloud - by Balsa - 10-02-2014, 06:25 AM
RE: Mushroom cloud - by esholars - 10-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Mushroom cloud - tracking this teheme - by Alexander - 10-29-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Mushroom cloud - by Nanny - 10-29-2014, 11:02 PM