Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation!
I'll spend a brief second to explain this "Biggest Loser" section, and I'm very sorry because I don't have time to scour for all my examples from previous runs. What we noticed when we started including the words that are dropping quickly in frequency (i.e., the Biggest Losers) is that MOVEMENT is what appears to be the biggest factor for precognition. So, of course, words can move considerably up, but they can also move considerably down (e.g. from 150 hits one day to perhaps 10 hits the next day...that would be a considerable move).

Let me back up. When we first started the daily dreambot runs, we were only looking at the words that were going up in frequency. That made sense, but then it dawned on me that some words (like ZOMBIE) had like 70 hits per day on average, and all of a sudden began to drop. It dropped out of favor after several months of flying high. I thought it was very significnat that it ended up with about 3-5 hits per day...that was drastically different. Why are dreamers not dreaming about zombies anymore? Less programming on TV? Less movies? Maybe the collective unconscious is simply burned out from zombies. We'll eventually see the same thing with other items, like vampire. These memes in the greater scheme of things are cyclic.

So, after we began tracking the biggest losers, we noticed that these too can be predictive, BUT the face value predictability is less certain. For example, if WAR and related words are all dropping quickly, PEACE is actually that which unfolds in the headlines. If HEALTH is dropping, then disease type headlines INCREASE. Although I have no statistics yet for this (we need a volunteer to track these types of observations), we do have enough examples to suggest that biggest losers actually are predictive of the opposite meme. A drop in negative words might predict positive outcomes.

Sorry I don't exact examples, but they are scattered throughout our daily runs. Hope this at least helps a bit in understanding why I'm posting the Biggest Losers. By the way, all the hundreds of words in between the two sections (the very top of the list and Biggest Losers) are just as potent for DreamBot 2 linguistics phrases, but we just don't have the manpower to extract daily phrases like that.

Messages In This Thread
2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation! - by Eagle1 - 02-06-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: 2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation! - by Eagle1 - 02-06-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: 2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation! - by G0'D - 02-06-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: 2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation! - by Eagle1 - 02-06-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: 2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation! - by Eagle1 - 02-06-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: 2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation! - by G0'D - 02-07-2015, 04:42 AM
RE: 2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation! - by Nanny - 02-06-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: 2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation! - by Eagle1 - 02-06-2015, 05:43 PM