Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/8/15 Combo Effect and Big Germany
This run feels balanced, nothing out of the ordinary. The archetype indicators don’t reveal anything, as we are split between positive and negative. The top words confuse me: Combo Effect is at red alert levels. It seems significant, but can’t quite put a finger on it, so I googled it. There still wasn’t much there, but then I noticed a recent news article about how combining a certain heart drug with antibiotics can be fatal. That makes sense….a combination of remedies produces unwanted effects.  But what is the context in the linguistics? What combo is it referring to? Read lower….”Card quote [Eagle 2015 thanks]”  Hmmm, it’s a riddle that I can’t quite figure out. A holiday greeting card? Neah, maybe all this is just dream jibberish!

But what is not jibberish is the fact that dreamers are seeing Germany, and it’s Big Germany. That’s yet another riddle that has me perplexed. It almost sounds like Germany has matter-of-factly landed a big manufacturing deal within the country.

Maybe I call this run jibberish, unless someone can make some sense out of it for us!

UP Words:     combo effect card quote eagle 2015 thanks sat dream branch days advance refer view electronic tasted spa certainly calmly germany big string seals factory gesture nicely medium disappear pause chuckle last thumb sensed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
2/8/15 Combo Effect and Big Germany - by Eagle1 - 02-08-2015, 10:00 AM