Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/12/15 The Explosion in Gemini (into Nothingness!)
Ods are, yet ods prove nothing....that it'll be our sun. This is late-spring time-frame and Dame's, I'm convinced was a year off, as he and his team RV'ed last spring, but thought it was that time of last year. Oh, sorry, they RV'ed that 4 things happen, one of which was a pandemic finally took off, a massive solar flare or flares, North Korea nuking the peninsula and then pearl harbor, and oh dang, gotta look it up again.
Sun's way-overdue for another Carrington.

(On a sidenote, for an extra reason I am sooo glad that Sherriann posted the bot runs since this last full moon. I just now realized that I've been using just the words in brightly-colored columns as bot run terms. Comparing her lists to bot runs I see that oh dang!! under the vertical columns are a few extra "UP" words, and I've been ignoring them by ignoring the words ALL typed horizontally under your colorful columns.I've got yet another reason to reread repeatedly, all bot runs. More meat~

(02-12-2015, 07:59 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Is our sun going to go super nova? Or maybe a prominent star goes nova in our solar system and the news comes out in June. This seems to have a space feel to it, right? Or am I too tired to process this stuff tonight? We'll find out tomorrow Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/12/15 The Explosion in Gemini (into Nothingness!) - by Nanny - 02-12-2015, 08:40 PM