Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so it begins? Greece says NO!
Yep, our housing bubble burst, and so many things crashed in '08, I think it was. I got to see video of congressional hearings from way-back, about this very thing. Some congress critters pushed patiently, saying "subprime" loans were going to cause us horrible problems, well see, much of the subprime was to minorities of low income. So...

critters on the other side of the political aisle even called the very hearings...."a lynching!" in trying to intimidate those calling for fiscal responsibility, but no....subprime continued, and it all crashed. (Note I didn't name the political parties, *grin) All that matters is that the video proof is out there that our nation was brought-down by federal critters that knew what the end-result would be, and they helped it to happen.) I can only guess other nations had this happen to them, too.

(02-18-2015, 03:46 AM)G0 Wrote: Gosh Nanny, you did not mis-speak, its an awful mess altogether. here is a fairly ok account

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_gover...ebt_crisis

they are on their third bailout or something, thats why they are rejecting this one. Each new bailout comes with super severe restrictions that most countries cannot meet. Dropping their budgets drastically to meet their debt, means closing hospitals and shutting down drug rehabilitation programs, all the things that keep a society from failing completely. this depression was certainly caused by the banks but until ordinary people take responsibility for their own actions this mess will continue. Its similar to offering a starving person a 5 course meal. Of course they want it but if they eat it all it will kill them.

they created an artificial boom in some of the poorest countries of europe, then people in those countries went crazy on easy credit, buying several houses and cars and over-reaching then they pulled the rug from under everyone. But there is responsibility to be met on all sides. It was truly a psy-op….

Messages In This Thread
RE: And so it begins? Greece says NO! - by Eagle1 - 02-16-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: And so it begins? Greece says NO! - by G0'D - 02-17-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: And so it begins? Greece says NO! - by Nanny - 02-17-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: And so it begins? Greece says NO! - by G0'D - 02-17-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: And so it begins? Greece says NO! - by Nanny - 02-17-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: And so it begins? Greece says NO! - by G0'D - 02-18-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: And so it begins? Greece says NO! - by Nanny - 02-18-2015, 03:30 PM