Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 3/1/15 March Wasted....Sinking + Cancer America
You're not wrong about clinton/bush hate-fest being fake as a three dollar bill. Remember, Mama Bush, Barb has publicly stated that zipper-clinton is her adopted son. It's all scripted and perhaps---- I'll go to an extreme because in these perilous times it may even be reality---perhaps the run for the nominations of each party for the 2016 election is fake, itself except for any that are running that aren't in that inner-circle.
Perhaps clinton, bush and others know that there will never *be* another election, or they believe this to be true. Could be caused by many things, like...

The elite know of a coming, physical invasion of our nation right after a false-flag EMP, literal death of the dollar, etc., or because of an expected "wormwood" crashing into the oceans putting our nation into a true state of emergency with martial law/no election and heck, how could they know but maybe the sun is about to do another Carrington and cause this. Not the only scenarios that could be why they all are being fake.

About W.H. hating Israel, you could possibly be wrong about that being fake. What if others in our nation fake that hate, and I mean others at the top, but what if this radical-muslim-embracing oval really does have salivating contempt for Israel and Christians worldwide, alike?

That's my hunch and has been for a long time. Why else are folks with Muslim Bro'hood ties even at the top of......the agency that's needing funding right now? Plus, the beheadings of Christians and more to come, by Isil/Isis or whatever they are called, funded through our nation...all scream hate of Christians and Jews, to me. Afterall, we that trust in Christ and that Bible do mostly support Israel passionately.

(03-01-2015, 01:10 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: G:

You're absolutely correct. The bot has been clearly insistent on the growing tensions between the White House and Israel. For me, this seems all too much like a script. It's kind of like a fake tension between long-time friends Clinton and Bush. Perhaps I'm way wrong here, but the effect is that the W.H. pretend hatred for Israel is creating a "grassroots" obstinate and fanatical support for everything Israel does (i.e., Israel is victimized and helpless, which couldn't be further from the truth).

Here's another article that at first glance appears to be a failed false flag. Think about it....Israel gets a plane shot down, and then they blame Iran for it, even tough it was the US that did it.    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/191966

Per Feb. 19th, either it is C. Thomas and he's campaigning/fighting for some cause, or it is another candidate running for office (per "campaign") that's going to be Clarence "Thomas"'ed" because this candidate (Ron Paul comes to my mind, VERY conservative) because they have to attack him to make him lose support, the rising star that he is right now.

Sherriann posted, "February 14, 2015 - versus bland narrative tool eggs dozen bizarre hover Thomas instructions approach divine fountain courtesy biggest horizon sally direct theory term Gemini serial theater method vampire upwards days decent stated edge pause construction view

February 19, 2015 - sync spa bye wed stretch serious fox Bruce rise upwards progress protected sticker identity courtesy distinct brush fantastic skip struggling families draw aquarium passes reference naturally wolves knock gender faced limited Thomas campaign

March 1, 2015 - march wasted sinking backs damn Thomas cancer America fishing trapped max cartoon afraid destroyed mad sat bleachers unless review bedroom poem nap steal hey patient ghost repeatedly mum fun stadium Texas bike plot"

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/1/15 March Wasted....Sinking + Cancer America - by Nanny - 03-01-2015, 06:23 PM