Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home for the criminally insane
While I'm familiar with Arkham Asylum-I grew up reading Superman and Batman comics-I've not seen the show or played any of the games including images of the asylum. Smile

Interesting article, Eagle. I've been of the mind that the electronics, while very convenient, are dumbing people down for some time. My son, with a degree in physics and currently teaching HS physics, insists his classes learn how to do the basic calculations without a calculator so they understand how the calculations work. He recently had to take a week of his teaching time to teach them basic algebra so they could do the work. He battles constantly with students using their phones to access the internet to do the work for them. If anything ever happens to the internet, those kids who have been fed a steady diet of easy access 24/7 will be unable to think, let alone function.

I am also very concerned about parents using their tablets and phones as babysitters for their young children, but that's another topic altogether.

What struck me about that vision was how I kept coming back to it and picking up where it left off, sort of like picking up a storyline after a commercial break. I didn't see how the vision was relevant to my life and the questions I had asked yet there it was. When I came out of the meditation, I heard a very clear instruction to come here and post it because it was necessary for others to see it.

Messages In This Thread
Home for the criminally insane - by ThePaladin - 03-03-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-03-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-03-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Sherriann - 03-03-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by esholars - 03-03-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by ThePaladin - 03-05-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-05-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-05-2015, 05:58 PM