Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/5/15 Lingo Alert: Clone Violence and lookout for Flooded
It sounds like results of typical snooping on campaign opponents is going to make news about Scott? Walker, is that Walker's name that is beating bush etc. in the GOP currently? with " walker fulfillment background wild twin days."

Is "clone" a noun or verb, here? Very interesting to ponder both, and we sure need to know.

"view unable childhood campaign" does this mean that a "childhood campaign" is hidden from us & that the headline will be it being exposed?

Group 2, I need ideas. Something about the cost of "prison?" Maybe this is a headline coming that's about the cost of prisons.

Gotta read our Wizard of Words. Wink

Bet you're right about "clone violence" because that works whether it's a noun or a verb. I'd add "just in case" the remote possibility that this is dream-speak for a headline about cloning a fighting force, our troops or something like that.

I really like your hunch on "unable."

Help! could "mirror death" in context of "clone violence" mean more Sandy Hooks where there is no true death? but only a reflection OF death?! Hoping....

I just noticed this, in the DOWN words....is "david" a Life-coach? per "life teacher?"

Since I'm in a hopfeful mood, I'll just throw this out there. What if "indian successful bell" is that an Indian/Native America is going to successfully get a message out, and it makes a headline?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/5/15 Lingo Alert: Clone Violence and lookout for Flooded - by Nanny - 03-05-2015, 01:40 PM