Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/14/15 Red Alert: TORTURE and the Liquid Apocalypse
Sorry, scrolling through other conversations...

Just my 2 cents on these:

Violent Friday - Have you all seen the news about the Tunisia museum attack, which I think technically it was Friday for them (Thursday for us). Then the additional suicide bombing in Yemen today (another Friday).

Liquid Apocalypse - World Water Day was today and the UN made a statement that within 15 years, water supplies could face major shortages world wide... In other news, there was some kind of protest at Nestle Corp's water bottling plant in Sacramento this morning. Water is seriously drying up in California and all cities are having to ration their supplies, but Nestle is still bottling 400 million gallons of water (annually) for shipments mostly outside the state. Nestle isn't the only water bottling company in California and I have to wonder about those companies too.

I don't know what to make of the tortured children, but if anyone ever looks at the news of late, children are dying everywhere. At the hands of their own parents or relatives or in droves in the Middle East.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/14/15 Red Alert: TORTURE and the Liquid Apocalypse - by IslandHippyMama - 03-21-2015, 02:48 AM