Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initiation of the Project
Sorry about all the confusion I may have caused. Keep up the great work at the National Dream Center. Been following it since inception from George’s Ure's site.

I'm not sure if the CHANI project was real but this is what I now believe and think. I also think that some of you already know or "feel" some of this information. This is just my current understanding so you are welcome to disagree with me or to have a different opinion.

The CHANI Project was a sanctioned and controlled(phased) leak of information and a communication platform to others in real-time until connection was lost. It was phased due to the upfront/disregard nature of human behavior/intellect. (If I/we don't understand something I/we disregard it as nonsense. Ignorance is a bliss type of thing.

Just a follow up note…for the events listed to have been written down 15/20 years before any of them happened is strange to me. How many of us will know, and could call events that far into the future, and be correct on many so far? Do any of us know how this world will look in 20 years? Or what wars will happen? Or that on a particular day, two years apart, and on that same day a supernova will be seen, by a specific agency, and announced, and name the day and the agency correctly?? Could any of us call a future world leader by name and state he will go missing that far into the future, right now, today? I dare say, we don't even have a clue who the world's leaders are going to be 15/20 years from now, at this point. This just seems to line up with some of your bot runs from time to time and this being the 3rd time I saw a coincidence. I make mention now for your professional use. I'm no linguist but it appeared to be linguistic in nature. Please feel free to disregard but I will still believe there is a view into the future through dreams, imbedded emotions in places of mere biblical prophecy.

"me cee 250 plus more demise acident and crash of plane
europe people"

MH 17 crash w/250 or so and particularly specified Europeans on board?? Many others that are way out there, such as the pope not being the pope any longer, but still living where he does and how he would not be safe in a room lined w/gold, but would be if in a room lined w/copper, because copper is the only thing that protects us in this dimension/timeline from infections? Too many of them to be coincidences that would have happened anyway. The ones that jump out to me are as follows:
Sharon Dead Tick

Mandela Dead Tick

Thatcher Stroke Tick

2 supernovas discovered and reported by NASA on the same day, two years in a row???

January 9 NASA announce 2 star explosion Tick and another Tick because Nasa made an announcement on January 9 last year and the year before that.

Doomed twin stars found at nebula's heart.9 February 2015

LINK>>> [link to www.bbc.com]

At the centre of a mysterious nebula, astronomers have discovered two stars locked in such a tight orbit that they will eventually merge and explode.

Now keep in mind the Me Tel U entity or poster said NASA would hide the fact the explosion has taken place already and the shockwave would hit earth.

Putin Missing Tick, disappears and everyone freaks out He/it did not say that Putin died, or did not come back, only that he went missing.

Old Bush sick Tick

“obama accident before 27 aperil”, Curious about the mention of 27 April as that doesn't fit the narrative but this is related, “AP Twitter hack causes panic on Wall Street and sends Dow plunging.” “ The 143-point fall in the Dow Jones industrial average came after hackers sent a message from the Twitter feed of the Associated Press, saying the White House had been hit by two explosions and that Barack Obama was injured. The fake tweet, which was immediately corrected by Associated Press employees, caused a sensation on Twitter and in the stock market.”
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013...t-freefall

Maybe the entity/he/it just saw a headline from the future?

Brown Cheat, Gordon Brown sold the gold reserves of the UK at ridiculously low cost?

“what CERN but playing dark matter things not good play fire get burning.” The poster said the event will take place after several delays in starting up LHC. One delay has already taken place

Stories of dolphins displaying unusual hunting techniques (involving coming onto land) broke out in 2013. Then more of dolphin changes this year. All of this in addition to the sickness that the Deepwater Horizon oil spill caused and other mysterious dolphin plagues. The entity said "many wars happen" right after he said, "dolphin decideing to walk ground your planet" He also repeatedly told us to watch the health and behavior of dolphins.

Forcing fish onto land in order to eat them:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to www.thedodo.com (secure)]

Increase in aggressive behavior toward humans:

Five swimmers rescued from DOLPHIN attack after the animal slapped and jabbed them with its tail and nose off the coast of Ireland - Second attack there in a matter of a few months. [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Under fire SeaWorld stops allowing guests to feed the dolphins at its Orlando park because of recent dolphin bitings. [link to www.dailymail.co.uk] Oil Sickness. Who knows? They sure seem to be pumping and storing as much as possible regardless of what it does to current prices.

I have heard that storage space is running out and tankers are waiting to offload with nowhere to offload to so they are just sitting there.
Read an article that they had created bacteria that could clean up oil spills this for me is the oil sickness.

[link to www.scientificamerican.com]

[link to www.sintef.no]
How about Fukushima radiating everything?

It's been over 4 years now. It's still going on...

Everything is "sick"
Jupiter changes? Check.

Jupiter Loses Big Belt; Great Spot Left Hanging, May 2010. [link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

Jupiter Undergoing Cataclysmic Changes, October 2012 [link to www.dailygalaxy.com]

NASA's Hubble Shows Jupiter's Great Red Spot is Smaller than Ever Measured, May 2014. [link to www.nasa.gov]

Carry on your good and important work. You've come along way so far...who knows what breakthroughs in the future with dreams?

Messages In This Thread
Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-17-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Nanny - 03-17-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Houdini#48 - 03-17-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Sherriann - 03-17-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-17-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by twiceblessed9 - 03-18-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Sherriann - 03-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by twiceblessed9 - 03-18-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-18-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by esholars - 03-18-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-18-2015, 11:01 AM