Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOLD and CERN (and possibly Alchemy)
True about the gold mine unless they have high-hopes that they can turn the experiment into a "gold mine." That could be cliche'-like or maybe, just maybe they think they can maybe remove a few protons, is that it? and turn lead into gold?
I'll hush, just a mini-brainstorm from one that's uneducated in their field.

(03-18-2015, 04:19 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Goodness gracious. Alright, I think it's well established that gold is probably in numerous places around the facility. But would that really warrant requiring a gold mine next to it? I mean, having the gold mine right next to it implies that a very large demand is required for CONSISTENT withdrawal. And that last statement makes me give some credence to the idea that gold is given away at these portals, which, by the way, greatly contradicts the notion that gold is worthless.

I was startled at the claim in the article: "- temperatures generated: more than 1000,000 times hotter than the sun's core"    How does any of the equipment not melt when the temps get that high?

If I hadn't meditated a half-hour or more today, I might be a bit freaked. Not just today, but with the warning bot runs of days ago, was it two, or three in a row?

I reminded myself of something you've said here a couple of times that I saw. It was/is that things in the bot runs sound worse than the headlines of theirs. But, with another 911, martial law or something, I guess this won't always hold true. Still, it encouraged me to remember what you said.
Any thoughts on this?

(03-18-2015, 05:45 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: ...and with that, we're now back at the giants again (re: ancient aliens).

I decided to hunt down some alchemy bot runs, and would you believe that the only time alchemy shows up is coincident with giants? January 19th, 2015 bot run goes like this:

UP Words:     alchemy transformation weapon semi teenage market individual ordered moment basement immediate shirtless vault less recorded shared powered beth hostile confusion press sun laughing analytics currently thanks movement type things best theme help snakes

DOWN Words:   2014 yep math twisted nice dreamer song vessel role river building starved yesterday robot art restaurant york wish boat device wedding giants mountain accident beast noise cards apartment hours yeah fri hike class days

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...ht=alchemy

My interpretation included this: " it appears to be some form of transformation in the underground, semi-automatic weapons market (underground is inferred by “Basement and Vault.”)

Anyone else weirded out yet? Getting nervous about all the historical gold lingo. Yikes.

Messages In This Thread
GOLD and CERN (and possibly Alchemy) - by Eagle1 - 03-18-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: GOLD and CERN - by Nanny - 03-18-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: GOLD and CERN (and possibly Alchemy) - by Nanny - 03-18-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: GOLD and CERN (and possibly Alchemy) - by *AD - 03-18-2015, 06:44 PM
GOLD and CERN - by Sherriann - 03-18-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-18-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Sherriann - 03-18-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-18-2015, 01:37 PM