Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/29/15 RED ALERT: Mass Production of Viruses!
"Non-David" computer? aww c'mon, this "david" must be a metaphor but of what?

Group 2, LMAO....oh no....I absolutely can't say what I think of this run and I predict we probably will never get confirmation of it. LOL!~

Yum, in the DOWN word list, "chocolate eating" yes at Easter and likely a lot of parents/guardians are already lusting and indulging-in the goodies they've bought "for the kids." burp~

Now, for the serious suggestions that it'd be nice if we didn't have to face. "military" is part of this coming fiasco if not tragedy? or crime upon we the people. The words are all marked.

Time to read the Word Wizard.

What's time frame for *late Spring? course with RV'ing timing is the very hardest and so it's approximate. I still have strong hunch that Dames' team was right about timing of year, perhaps but was one year early. One of the 4 things said to happen close to other calamities was/is a true pandemic in *late spring. Mentioning just-in-case.

Ooh, about military labs. Ft. Dietrich? would be my first guess, or that other one in MD, maybe. It's more known for surveillance, but microwave was created at it in the sixties, I think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/29/15 RED ALERT: Mass Production of Viruses! - by Nanny - 03-29-2015, 05:06 PM