Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/31/15 Red Alert: King of England and more of BARRY'S LAUNDRY
Here is what I have been thinking about Barry for the past few days.
Yes, there may in fact be something big that is or will be happening. We may not even know until he is out of office, if ever.
That being said, perhaps part of the time he has appeared in the Dreambot runs might not be of his making. For example the passport drama. He didn't create the issue, he was the victim of the issue as were the other dignitaries and heads of state around the world. Perhaps in the future we should look at runs that seem to be about him from different angles. Could there be a scandal HE is causing or hiding? Could there be an issue others (politicians, talk show hosts, others) are attempting to cause or make into an issue that is really just a " smoke and mirrors" game? Maybe when things HAVE happened, they are on a smaller scale and since we are thinking BIG, we miss them. Maybe Barry is Obama, except when it is Barry Bonds or Barry Manilow or as Sherriann found,' barred, striped'. Also, we should seriously consider The Goldwater Institute which is VERY active in public policy, legislation and litigation. http://goldwaterinstitute.org/en/. (ok, now that I have put them here, it dawned on me that Goldwater has GOLD in its title as well, hmmm... ). For those who don't know, The Goldwater Institute is named after Barry Goldwater, former U.S. Presidential Candidate and former Gov. of Arizona)
Anyway, I concur with Sheriann and say maybe it is time for a poke.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/31/15 Red Alert: King of England and more of BARRY'S LAUNDRY - by twiceblessed9 - 04-02-2015, 01:34 PM