Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/5/15 Easter Red Alert?? 2015 Beginning Exciting....
Well, the blood moon eclipse was yesterday, CERN apparently fired up this weekend, and Easter is today. Would that not make this a particularly important bot run? I believe so. The first thing that stood out to me is that only 56 words had positive surge scores. This would definitely be considered a lull of a run, but remember, the lulls in the past have tended to bring us many detailed and accurate linguistics.

Want the good news first? “2015 BEGINNING EXCITING.”

But now the bad news….

Although in Group 1, it appears that April will be a Typical month, Group 2 indicates something very atypical. 2015 apparently begins the exciting but UNKNOWN DEATH, and then I couldn’t quite pinpoint where this phrase stops. As we continue in Group 2, it almost looks like a GLOBAL PARTNER will VISIT. Also, the word ARCH immediately reminded me of ARCHON, and so ARCHONs are arguably SOLDIERS who are SNEAKING around. In other words, the GLOBAL “PARTNERS” who will make their VISIT in 2015 (which begins the exciting death) are the ARCHONS.

And that’s not all, folks. Later in Group 3, we see the RICH people LEAVING the CITIES to go into their LOWER SHELTERs. The dreambot does appear to be highlighting the word PAY, and I presume that those who escaped will ironically have to SIT at ATTENTION and PAY for their crimes. In other words, it’s Judgement Day!

Getting back the normal world now, Group 4 appears to be a big volcano, that will produce a BEAUTIFUL TAR PATH after it OPENS up.

The Red Alert is a question mark, because as bizarre as this whole run is, all the craziness could be considered great support for the top word (DRUNKEN). It sketchy because that support is not direct enough, so I leave it up to you. Is this a Red Alert or not? I guess only time will tell.

[Image: 20150405%20exciting%20death.jpg]

UP Words:     drunken chef creation guided lie presence april typical weekly worlds 2015 beginning exciting unknown death gonna journal dream dome thru visit global partner soldier arch sneaking sat shoes besides astral rich leaving cities

DOWN Words:   candy mask there boss opening mountain nice induced tar path beautiful often helping looks self easily up gold person single friday back position yesterday only garden draw thanks especially grown henry wed glad barry dawn

Messages In This Thread
4/5/15 Easter Red Alert?? 2015 Beginning Exciting.... - by Eagle1 - 04-05-2015, 09:52 AM