Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
The market can or is even likely to crash from a false-flag cyber attack on our biggest financial institutions, yes? or no?? Because a cyber-attack was prophesied by "Big Sis" when she was still at the helm of DHS. My confidence level of this coming J.Helm mess is a hunch that they have a "two-fer"planned. Once the unthinkable begins they are going to use it to try to bring this nation all the way to her knees, a two-fer if not a three-fer is a very strong hunch.

FYI....yep, I cannot find one copy of the J.Helm insignia without the clog shoes in the middle. Checked the copy of the official Army/govt. papers on J.Helm and there the shoe is, without question.

Yes, they dare.....mindgames for the awake souls, and a visible 'informing' the mindless ones, and likely laughing at both groups of us.

(04-24-2015, 07:06 AM)still Wrote: I was pondering this yesterday.  I have had 2 dreams now indicating some importance to "15".  one specifically indicated july 15 and one a woman had "15" in black on the bottom of her foot.  

I saw a video yesterday where someone revealed the wooden clog that is hidden in the middle of the jade helm logo.  the clog is called a sabot because it was used to sabot-age machines.  I definitely see the shoe.  

I wonder if the 15 on the bottom of her foot was pointing to the wooden shoe.  I had the dream before I saw that video.

The Common Sense Show documents Muslim Brotherhood ties to Jade Helm.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...jade-helm/

Military vehicles photgraphed behind the Midland, Texas Walmart. Why?
Confirmation that the apparent majority of citizens believe that an emergency with our currency is what, in part at least? will bring about martial law. The implication being that J.Helm, of course is the staging for just such an event.

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Military_...almart.php

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 04-25-2015, 06:25 PM