Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus

NADW, ya got that right. So much of the nation is talking about J.H. that we've got them on defensive mode which is wonderful.

Oathkeepers! I keep meaning to join them, sending a few bucks or buying a membership so maybe saying this aloud, so to speak I'll get it done.

Here is an opening blog series on J.Helm and it says subsequent articles would be written. I haven't found them, yet. Still reading this one.

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/jade-hel...flections/

PS, I keep forgetting to post a simple thought. It is that finally, I get it about the meaning of "JADE." Yes, those letters stand for "Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution" and I get why they are using it. It's actually very revealing about their purpose/intent!

Their bosses at the very top are saying this is a "mere" exercise but no! JADE reveals that they are putting them in-place and that computer program that "Jade" is the name of will be used to rapidly-deploy them whenever "the event" that the powerbrokers know of because they are orchestrating it, goes down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 05-10-2015, 08:41 PM