Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
It's the marriage of Psychology and politics, with a heavy dusting of tyrannical evil of course. Why wouldn't you have called it this? (I bet you have a dang-good label or two for it. Care to share?)

I hope you manage to get all the way through it. They actually acknowledge that the churches/spirituality can do great healing because they say in that somewhere that above all, one must prevent the churches from being able to. One of their top priorities was indeed to infiltrate mental health institutions at the highest level---he who writes the textbooks is the god of that subject, just like he who counts the votes is the one with power, not the voters.

Here's a couple of gems,

"The Capitalist does not know the definition of war. He thinks of war as attack with force performed by soldiers and machines. He does not know that a more effective if somewhat longer war can be fought with bread or, in our case, with drugs and the wisdom of our art. In truth, the Capitalist has never won a war. The psychopolitician is having little trouble winning this one."

"If we can effectively kill the national pride and patriotism of just one generation we will have won that country. Therefore we must keep up a continual barrage of propaganda abroad to undermine the loyalty of the citizens in general and the teenager in particular."

Just in the past few years we've gotten reports leaked, and in Army docs. that potential terrorists are Christians, those defending our constitution, etc. Dig THIS one...

"You must work until "religion" is synonymous with "insanity." You must work until the officials of city, county, and state governments will not think twice before they pounce upon religious groups as public enemies."

Yep, they succeeded in their evil patience, we're there.

I am not finding the talk of degrading the youth, providing every type of carnal pleasure possible, etc. This may not be a complete work, but it's certainly enough to see what's been done behind the scenes for longer than us boomers have been alive.

OMgosh I forgot one thing! Did you notice yet where they talk about "zombies?!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 05-17-2015, 01:33 AM