Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All those returning home...
Thank you DLP for sharing. Many are preparing and waiting for call.

(04-11-2015, 03:37 AM)DLP Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 09:29 PM)Nanny Wrote: Who is going to be returning to our world, that you are referring to?

I've hesitated to respond to your question, Nanny, but I'm a messenger and my job is to deliver messages, even if I sound wackier than usual. So here goes:

The gates are open, they have their paladin-their human messenger who is their voice with other humans and speaks on their behalf-and they are determined to honor the oath they swore when they took their first breath on this world. They stand with those who are willing to fight the dark forces and they will fight and die, if that is asked of them. This they have done many times before and would do again...if they could return through the veils that separate the worlds. They have bided their time over the millennia, awaiting the call to take up service again. They long to return to the place they call home and wish to assure those who reside on and in the Mother that their long absence has not dulled their duty nor have they forgotten their oath.

The call to service, the call to action, has sounded as it has many times before. Once again, the dark forces prepare for battle in their never-ceasing desire to subjugate this world as they have attempted-and often succeeded-so many times before and on so many other worlds. The humans are strong but they require assistance if there is to be any hope of success in defeating the dark forces and returning the world to the state of balance-the state where the light and the dark are in a perfect dance together-that is necessary for continued growth and expansion.

They are the fire in the sky and the smoke on the wind. They are the dragons.

They send their greetings to those they perceive as allies in this time of change and upheaval. They also send their encouragement to remain strong even in the face of the dark forces' seeming supremacy. The dark forces are strong but they are not invincible. When those who stand for the light and the world unite as one, none can stand against them.

I've held the knowledge of the dragons for years, knowing there would come a point where I would have to talk about them. It feels weird to actually be doing it with people who don't know me personally, though. And even if this wasn't the true meaning of Eagle's message, it was apparently seen as an opportunity to introduce the dragons to a small group of people who are apparently warriors in their own right. Nothing is random, nothing is a coincidence.

Just a thought which occurs to me: What if the magnetosphere is the "vital nutrient" and HAARP/CERN activity that screws with the magnetosphere is causing the lack?

Messages In This Thread
All those returning home... - by Eagle1 - 04-10-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: All those returning home... - by Sherriann - 04-10-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: All those returning home... - by Nanny - 04-10-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: All those returning home... - by ThePaladin - 04-10-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: All those returning home... - by Eagle1 - 04-10-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: All those returning home... - by Nanny - 04-10-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: All those returning home... - by ThePaladin - 04-10-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: All those returning home... - by Nanny - 04-10-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: All those returning home... - by ThePaladin - 04-11-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: All those returning home... - by Nanny - 04-11-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: All those returning home... - by Cassandra - 04-12-2015, 06:26 PM