Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/20/15 Red Alert!! Cheap Chinese Bunkers
Oh my. Is this our first Red Alert adjective? CHEAP! And it has support! Who would have ever thought?

CHEAP exceeds our threshold of 100 surge points and its supported by PAYING, BOUGHT, and POOR. Therefore, the meme is CHEAP PURCHASE. Now, of course, we never want to just stop there because CHEAP PURCHASES happen regularly every day. There’s something special about this financial transaction that is yet to come (note: I did do a preliminary search for day residue but came up empty….therefore, I believe this lingo is future oriented).

So, in the absence of overlapping dreams in our recent database, let’s look at further context in the run for possible clues about our CHEAP PURCHASE. First option: Could be reptilian (i.e. CROCODILE), but I think that Group 1 is a decent option. We have a CHINESE BUNKER and the (British?) CROWN. What a strange combination, especially when it appears that the Chinese aren’t particularly accepting of the Western oligarchy economic framework.  So, maybe Group 1 should actually be divided into two separate topics, or perhaps the CROWN LOCATES a CHEAP CHINESE BUNKER? This just sounds unlikely.

Therefore, I’m wondering if there is going to be some sort of underground monetary arrangement that somehow connects England and China (or the West and China). Here’s what I’m thinking. Recall the new Chinese Banking system that the majority of countries have apparently signed. WHAT IF this new system was actually created by the Rothchilds to keep THEIR precious system going? In other words, USA was the obvious host for this parasite for the past 100 years, but now the main host becomes China. And so while it appears that China is saving the world from cataclysm, is nothing more than the Rothchild’s fingerprints again, and will probably last for the next 100 years.

Of course, no one should assume absolute truth in anything I’m hypothesizing here. It’s all conjecture, but to dismiss the question altogether is, well, equally absurd.

Moving right along….SEXY often BRINGs BABY……no surprise there.

JOSEPH might be one of the people involved in our CHEAP PURCHASE, which might actually have to do with a HATE-type EXPERIMENT.

And TAYLOR might be associated with a new EXPLOSION in ART. I was going to say that it sounds like TAYLOR Swift will be announcing either a new album or a new tour (i.e., ART EXPLOSION). Yep, that news just came out: “Besides preparing the new single and upcoming world tour, Swift was just announced as one of Time Magazine‘s 100 most influential people.” http://www.inquisitr.com/2024680/taylor-...this-week/

One might have to wonder if the CHEAP PURCHASE actually has to do with Taylor Swift? Neah…..

HMMMM......VERY INTERESTING SEQUENCE:

Oh, one last thing, and this might be a worthless comment, but I just thought this was really interesting. Do you see how FAIRLY shows up in our run today? Well, yesterday, FAIRY was at Red Alert levels yesterday and fell into the biggest loser section today. So, we have FAIRLY and FAIRY in the same run, and for some reason that strikes me as somewhat significant. Perhaps, the only reason this took place was to get me interested in connecting today's and yesterday's run. Follow this muse:

First, llook at the caution area of both runs. Yesterday was "OIL MANAGED SPIRAL" and today it's "LOCATED CHINESE BUNKER." Could this have anything to do with BUNKER OIL?

Now, if you're like me, you'd be saying, what the heck is BUNKER OIL? "Bunker fuel is a residual oil left over during the crude oil refining process – the leftover substance during the production process to create diesel and gasoline." http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/04/engli...nker-fuel/

Did you notice that? BUNKER OIL spilled on the 9th of April in the ENGLISH Bay (There's your CROWN from today's run and there's also your SPIRAL ....spiral out of control.....from yesterday and today!)

Alright, so can we find a CHINESE connection here? Yes.

http://www.bunkerworld.com/news/Arrests-...ade-135969
http://news.yahoo.com/china-detains-gang...10250.html

Those headlines were just a couple of hours ago, so that matches up nicely with the linguistics, since the dreams were input within the last 24 hours. And for our finale. We connect CHEAP PURCHASE to CHINESE BUNKER with this headline:

http://www.bunkerworld.com/news/Chinese-...ans-135702

Therefore, going full circle, here's my hypothesis: Our RED ALERT today MIGHT have something to do with a financial acquisition of a CHEAP CHINESE BUNKER fuel firm. And of course, if this happens, expect the article to be far more important than what the attention that mainstream news gives it. Another important option is that since we have a CROWN connection with this CHEAP BUNKER meme, we might need to expect a CHINESE BUNKER spill (another SPIRAL out of control).

Anyone see a different possible connection?

[Image: 20150420%20Cheap.jpg]

UP Words:     cheap crocodile crown makes bunker chinese located convinced fairly epic cheese sexy spiral history bring baby hours building ever quiet awake april removed yeah joseph journal dial hate paying experiment dream look occur  

DOWN Words:   hide rooms interesting position planet record college plane exploring slide saw campus space were brief fire fairy very earth castle relief tree reading ring butt poor nap moon spiritual winter ship had been thanks unfortunate

Messages In This Thread
4/20/15 Red Alert!! Cheap Chinese Bunkers - by Eagle1 - 04-20-2015, 11:11 AM