Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/21/15 Warning: Project Bluebeam and the Sculpture of Doom
I saw this astounding botrun list and closed it, LOL, returning a phone call that was overdue. Reading the Wizard...

Okay, Blue Beam is real?! Glad to know from educated, meditated and discerning soul like you, Eagle1! Heard of it for many years.

I know, respect and am secure in myself as a bible-believer, that lots of folks don't share my beliefs. So, I expect Blue Beam to be used as a great deception before the real event, and shouldn't doubt what you suggest here. I don't.
Even in my 20s I would tell those close to me that the emerging UFO movies/sightings were starting so that folks could think of Jesus' return as a UFO event instead. (Not preaching or trying to proselytize here.)

Well, as a believer I have no problem with "naturally" being in the mix. So, could the bot run be talking of folks dreaming of the real event coming? or is this a reference to the dreamers that believe there is Project Bluebeam coming, and then same sight will happen "naturally?"

Or, could it be saying that the stars hung naturally while the Project Bluebeam, fake return of Jesus happens? Maybe.

"crown unexpected Chinese relationship?" Maybe "crown" is not referring to barry as I had suspected, because I wouldn't think a Chinese relationship" for him would be unexpected by the majority, not anymore. Personally, a "British or Saudi" Chinese relationship is something I personally find "unexpected." So, what the heck?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4/21/15 Warning: Project Bluebeam and the Sculpture of Doom - by Nanny - 04-21-2015, 05:43 PM