Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White room
Okay, back to this dream again, if I may...
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...hite_rooms

I've been lamenting this dial-up keeping from getting here in a timely manner... one of these days this little mountain will catch up with the 21st century... probably around the 22nd one. LOL!!!

Actually though, maybe not getting to write this sooner has only reinforced my feelings about this dream. I don't watch a lot of mainstream TV news but I've watched some over the past few days and I have that "pit of the gut" feeling about so much of what I'm seeing... hindsight is 20-20 as we all know, especially where dreams are concerned.

It's interesting to see how someone else sees the description of a dream which opens facets of t we may not see ourselves. Dream weaver, you saw things in my dream that I never would have connected. I tried to get to your links, I was able to see one of them and I am not sure about the correlation to the white room dream but I find what you saw there very intriguing!

Here's what I am seeing unfolding. . . if anyone agrees or disagrees please share it with me as there seems to be many facets and I am interested in them all. Since I rarely watch TV news, I could have easily missed all this, by chance or design, I saw enough to see a few pieces of the puzzle come into focus, at least to me.
Again with the hindsight, very unscientific for such a study as ours, but. . .

The building I described as being similar to adobe. . . to me (as a far north dweller) means desert or south or southwest. It seemed like an institution of some kind, now I can easily see a hospital and I was definitely in a foyer-entrance type of area. Now that is looking very much (to me) that it could represent to my mind, a hospital in Dallas. Walking on the ledge and looking down in the depths of that stairwell leading into darkness and the extreme fear. . . what isn't being told, what is being hidden, great danger, unknown factors. When I get off the ledge the woman helps me place the urns with the plants (vessels, dream as a vessel containing. . . ?) on the ledge to warn others. Now the obvious, of course the "stricken" is the one with Ebola. I'm uneasy about the situation. . .

People need help but the conveyance is unreliable and is off and running in a misleading manor (the media?) The building, an apartment building. "the stricken" shouldn't have been there. (The Ebola victim was places and home, where he never should have been. Oh, and if I heard the bits of news right, he had transported a victim, a possible correlation to the old van.) Inside the building are many doors (possible effects and connections still unknown). The apartment I was let into (by a blonde, tall "Nordic" guide?) was all glossy white (primitive, old fashioned health facility?) All the areas had numbers (patient/victim numbers?)
The number over the sink had the (downward facing) dagger drawn on it (mortal danger, tarot spade/air dagger reversed means confusion and lack of clarity, chaos or deception, placed over the tiny sink. . . like in an airplane or possibly a warning to pay attention to basic hygeine or a warning that basic washing as a preventative is a deception and doesn't help) The bed is empty, the stricken is not where they are supposed to be. . .
That leaves me wondering why the empty bed is #17. The present Ebola patient is being called #0. Possibly there might be 17 people he came in contact with or he's actually #17 and we haven't heard about the previous ones or. . .

Okay. . . that's the rather long nutshell version and the more I think, the more I find correlating details.

Thoughts from any of you?
I love your stream of consciousness reading and I am in absolute awe of your talent. We are SO very lucky to have you here sharing it with us. Thank you. I've read somewhere that every dream is a three dimensional entity and you've opened up those other dimensions for me to explore.

Love your blue eyed helper, too. :-)
I feel like I'm slowly beginning to appreciate this process, and how interpretation works, with help from some masters like NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Thank you!

Just to add a few thoughts -

A hospital has become more of a business building - could also be a lab.

I've been told that the death card signifies change, which may be death or not.

13 is my favourite number: off the top of my head it's "irrational" and so is sometimes seen as divine, and also the number of change. (upsetting of well laid plans, cutting through to the truth ... )

Swords also cut "veils."
Hmm...I feel, am getting a sense, that the white rooms are indeed hospital rooms. Is anyone else now feeling this is the message?
"Hospitals have become businesses... hum... More food for thought! "
agreed
NADW
This is the very reason I retired from medicine in 2010 as Obolacare was coming down the train tracks!
I traveled the country inspecting surgery centers and clinics and I saw the writing on the wall and the
abomination of the 'bottom line' profit-making intentions of healthcare industry.
Suddenly 'care' went from actual caring to healthCARE technocracy relative to lining the pockets of BIG Pharma, Surgical suppliers
Medical suppliers, stock investors. Seeing the statistics of nosocomial ( hospital acquired) infections and implant deaths on the rise, sickened me.
Oh I could go on but it is my soapbox that no one need to hear anymore.
We just see how it reveals itself in all of the chaotic headlines.
p.s.
many of the hospital rooms I worked in were green.
(10-12-2014, 04:29 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: "Hospitals have become businesses... hum... More food for thought! "
agreed
NADW
This is the very reason I retired from medicine in 2010 as Obolacare was coming down the train tracks!
I traveled the country inspecting surgery centers and clinics and I saw the writing on the wall and the
abomination of the 'bottom line' profit-making intentions of healthcare industry.
Suddenly 'care' went from actual caring to healthCARE technocracy relative to lining the pockets of BIG Pharma, Surgical suppliers
Medical suppliers, stock investors. Seeing  the statistics of nosocomial ( hospital acquired) infections and implant deaths on the rise, sickened me.
Oh I could go on but it is my soapbox that no one need to hear anymore.
We just see how it reveals itself in all of the chaotic headlines.
p.s.
many of the hospital rooms I worked in were green.

Smile LOL!
Same reason people have been and still trying to evac LE and protective services, the awake ones that is, which in that reptile mind set is far and few, but still the same thing in a different way. Now thinking washing dishes will be a good safe occupation while I bide time.
(10-10-2014, 09:31 AM)ParadiseReturn Wrote: Swords also cut "veils."
Indeed Paradise! If I stick with the archetypes rather than random, personal interpretation of symbols, the dagger does rend open, expose, reveal. Very good observation! 13 is very much the same thing, even if it's the Tarot meaning it is most often, as you said, change and very often it is a change of view or heart as well as abandonment of old giving us an opportunity, as found in another recent dream, of a need to re-evaluate. The death card also exposes what is hidden or beneath. Thank you for your observations. Smile