Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 5/2/15 Desert Class and INTENSE Earthquake!
8:45 PM tomorrow night is the precise full moon, though it's energies can even be felt right now, IMO. Intense quake, yeah so many places are overdue for at least a 7 and Fukushima will sadly, likely shake again so I don't like this "intense" at all. "underground cooking" with this is likely a huge quake near a volcano. Oh man, the places this may be.

Groups 1 and 2 are rich. Nothing popped into the 'ole noggin but little time right now.

LOL "protest character sent there" Baltimore, ya think?? unless some idiots in NYC are gonna go ahead and do their planned threat in solidarity with B.

"dancing" again...it was "crash dancing" in yesterday's botrun so what's this about?

Diggin it! Thought of Chani with entity but sure didn't have a clue that yet again the bot run "entity" (grin) referred to NDC.

I hadn't paid attention to that date of next total lunar eclipse, but dangme of course it's on the last offical day of the Shemitah year!
Whoa! "sky flash" could be Wormwood, and then the blood moon that close. THIS is why reading the Word Wizard is an education probably every time. You're awesome.

PS, Michigan was a reminder that we increasingly have quakes in "diverse places" where we hadn't noticed them before, in modern times, I believe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/2/15 Desert Class and INTENSE Earthquake! - by Nanny - 05-02-2015, 03:30 PM