Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/4/15 Reality in question; Another Village Cooks
Talk about mindmeld. I was just discussing with a family member last night about how fake the news has been lately. I mean even more then the past. And then this morning, I see this awesome article: http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/05/fo...venezuela/     It talks about how Fox news got busted faking a picture for Baltimore’s riots. What an absolute joke….and to hear the probable excuses just makes me puke.

So why is all this relevant? It seems like my thoughts and words might have made a mark in the bot run today…. VIRTUAL RIFT and REALITY TOTALLY WEEK (Weak).

**** Break time….just found a tiny tick embedded in my skin ****

Okay, that was fun. Now, where is the tick bite in this bot run? Hmmm, nowhere.

***** I can't stand ticks; they remind me of the parasites orchestrating everything from behind the curtain *******

Next issue: COOKING. There it is again. In days past, it was the underground that was cooking, now it’s a VILLAGE, and it apparently DISAPPEARS. Is this back to Hawaii with the most recent volcanic activity? http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2015/0...on-camera/

Congratulations to SAM there in Group 2, although I don’t know what kind of GRAPH he/she won.

The whole biggest loser section is ripe with a soap opera drama, except for Group 3, which I can’t decide if the POLICE will end up being HIDDEN (taken out in favor of some other Federal force…i.e., the MIRROR force), or the POLICE go into HIDING purposefully because they become afraid of something they see….If this event unfolds, we can be rest assured that they are ALIVE in a HOLE somewhere.

Wait a second....the latest from Garland....do these people you see in the stands typify the types of people you'd expect at a so-called Freedom Initiative? Does this quote from the news even make any sort of sense whatsoever? "...contest hosted by New York-based American freedom Defense Initiative at the Curtis Culwell Center." So the people you see in the following link...they were contestants? And to think that a lady just happened to have a full size flag in her purse....Oh my gosh, what a joke! http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/05/0...-lockdown/

Here's my point. The REAL police were in HIDING or hidden, and instead, a fake swat team was outside staging another fake shooting. Can anyone show me solid evidence that this event was real? Thank you in advance.

[Image: 20150504%20virtual%20rift.jpg]

UP Words:     virtual rift test sun notes reality totally week touch drank horror agree input shower disappear cooking village determine smelling sense blade chased awesome till upstairs staircase hands wow available up sam won graph

DOWN Words:   reading giving garage thank hiding police mirror alive ride hole laying married crush dreamed seat pocket animals often truck fat shared taylor april partner worst son pregnant teeth underground class wed fri crystal days barry
what if there is a rift in virtual reality caused by a sun flare that causes our villages (groups of people) to disappear underground leaving us (those left behind) all in horror until our true senses tell us that this event is really awesome and all of those upstairs (heaven) blessings are available here. Throw your hands up and say Amen!
The Sun Is Now Virtually Blank During The Weakest Solar Cycle In More Than A Century

The sun is almost completely blank. The main driver of all weather and climate, the entity which occupies 99.86% of all of the mass in our solar system, the great ball of fire in the sky has gone quiet again during what is likely to be the weakest sunspot cycle in more than a century.

http://vencoreweather.com/2015/04/30/845...a-century/
Well I'll be. I actually searched for the Solar stats for today's post, but came up empty. I was looking for an article just like this. Thanks, esholars!
Yep, and dig this....last year was the official peek of our 11 year solar cycle, but it was quieter than expected. Oh, we had X flares, maybe ten? dunno but NASA scientists stated that a few times our sun has had "double year" solar cycle maximums! The few mentions of this I read did state the years this had happened.
I can't remember if they said exactly why they suspected this but they suspected this (2015) was going to be a Double-year Maximum of this cycle. I suspect it was because it was a quieter one.

I have told loved-ones that the sun is likely resting-up for a really mean blast of a flare. Just feels true, oh but I doubt they are really paying attention. I'm glad thanks to NDC that we all are watching.

Lastly, I remember that maybe three?? years ago scientists were exclaiming that the sun was way-too quiet for being near the solar maximum season. It was hardly having any sunspots and it was totally clean/blank a lot of that year. (See? maybe it's been resting for a few years. Sorry if that sounds silly...maybe it doesn't need to rest like we do before over-exertion but anyway...)

(05-04-2015, 03:05 PM)esholars Wrote: The Sun Is Now Virtually Blank During The Weakest Solar Cycle In More Than A Century

The sun is almost completely blank. The main driver of all weather and climate, the entity which occupies 99.86% of all of the mass in our solar system, the great ball of fire in the sky has gone quiet again during what is likely to be the weakest sunspot cycle in more than a century.

http://vencoreweather.com/2015/04/30/845...a-century/

"sun.....cooking village" sure supports your suggestion, escholars! "shower disappear" yep with a Carrington-type of event we won't have power to pump water into the system after anyone's generators run out of juice, etc.

What may "crystal days" be saying?? Transparent? or what?

"Class" is "underground" now. Man! if only we can bring everything that every botrun says about "class" together I think we'll have a strong hunch of what it is about.

Who said Geller's org. is "New York Based?" Even Wiki that clearly doesn't like her says she lives in NYC but that the org. is based in Houston, Texas. Wiki has a page for the old name of her org, and a page for the current name it goes by, both saying they're based in Houston. Who's got it right?

editing this in....here's a news article that refers to her org. as "Houston based."
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/04/who-i...nitiative/

Just watched a clip of the folks singing and the lady with the flag. Yep, I have no problem believing it. The folks in the audience don't look out of place. They don't look any different than Tea Party attendees that I've seen in video and pics. (Like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw ) This is Texas and this was about being 'in the face' of the radical haters of freedom and God, etc.

She didn't have to "just have that flag in her purse." She obviously is fired up at the terrorists and went to THIS type of event with a flag, intending to use it. What would make you think she hadn't already used it, outside? or before the event? intending to use it after the event, and/or in case of encountering protesters of the thing?

If these shooters really lived in Phoenix, they existed and by the given names, and are dead...you telling me this can't and won't leak-out? can't be revealed? The guard shot in the leg...he sure seems a typical Texan. You believe he's a paid actor? and this too, can't and won't be leaked that no hospital treated him with this leg wound?
If any area outs something that is faked, IF indeed anything was....yeah, you've got the right population to do just that.
This, too is another reason I never suspected such a thing and still don't.

The fact that she has a flag doesn't surprise me either Nanny. She most certainly could have come with a flag because of the type of event being held. I have seen similar things in Arizona regarding the flag and would not bat an eye if someone were to have one in their purse. Texas even more so I would suppose.
Quote:Reality in question

Of course it is, with the main question being is there such a thing as "reality" or is it all an illusion?

I always liked Mythbuster Adam Savage's t-shirt that said "I reject your reality and substitute my own". Big Grin
"Taylor" has been in at least two other runs. I need to find them but that's a chore and time is limited right now. Found a hit for "shared taylor april partner worst son" Yeah, Taylor was "shared" because he pleaded guilty to having sex with his girlfriend's 13 yr. old daughter.
Yeah, he's a "worst partner" in more ways than one, and "son" of an NFL famous player that was busted for sex with a teenage prostitute!

***WARNING*** graphic talk of what type of sex, in this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rison.html
May 4, 2015
Mass Exodus Has Begun - CEO's Bugging Out! 500+ Retiring CEO's Another Sign Of Something Ominous To Come?

a document that contains the names of over 500 CEO's of large companies that have either retired from their CEO positions in 2015, late 2014 or plan on doing so within the next month or so as we begin to see a mass exodus from the business world has begun.

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Mass_Exod...ug_Out.php
Our sun is awake, again. In the past 24hrs. or less it's done an M1 and now M2 solar flare.

Editing this in...ookayy now it says M2 in both categories so I guess when I saw "M1" that this one is now a tad older than 24hrs.

Source is www.spaceweather.com
Papua New Guinea has had multiple large earthquakes in the last 2 weeks, the latest a 7.5. Its in an area near Rabaul, a volcanic area, on New Britain Island. Look for an even bigger earthquake related to the plates, possibly with a volcanic element that destroys a village. Also look for a tsunami originating from there that goes out and hits the Hawaiian islands. Just a gut feel from reading several of the high moving headline possibilities in the dreambot runs, which mention plates, earthquakes, and volcanoes (the latest Kilauea would therefore not be the big volcano news) . I wouldn't put it at a high probability, but I've got an itch telling me there's something there. I hope nothing does happen, I've been to New Britain Island.
Thanks! They sure have been hit with a bunch of earthquakes. I had not thought of the fact that plates would rule out Hawaii.
Our sun is more than awake. It's had an X2 flare, now.
mirror, police, Barry(Obama), hands up

Remember that 'civilian national security force' Obama fantasized about?

Dave Weinbaum
By Dave Weinbaum
Published May 8, 2015
"Gangbangers herded looters away from black-owned businesses to Asian and Latino owned establishments. Hey, traffic directing will be important in Obama's upcoming force!"

Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/dave/we...utQ7KB3.99
Anyone want to recant their opinion that the Garland incident was real?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hero...41518.html

It's one thing to want to remain anonymous in fear of retaliation; it's quite another thing that no one apparently knows who it was that shot the alleged terrorists. In other words, they aren't protecting his name....they just don't even know it!

In my book, that's pretty strong evidence in favor of the opinion that Garland was a hoax. Of course, it's not proof, but my suspicions increase because of this article.

How do you hide several gunshots in a place where hundreds if not thousands of people are? Highly unlikely IMO
Yep, I'm glad to recant that I believe it as an actual shooting with actual dead people. I believe the two dead people were terrorists, islamic haters.
I didn't even suspicion something new when I saw a headline, I think at drudge that the man isn't named yet. I was like...."Uh....a Texan isn't letting himself be outted when there's folks after Geller's head. Whoda thunk it?! Wink

I'll need proof or I worry that I'm never going to believe another crime was real.

I trust my fellow-big-mouthed Texans to out this if it wasn't real. Hope it doesn't take much longer, if so. *(editing this in, should've gone ahead and typed it. I have a whistleblower in my extended family. Someone put their own life and career on the line because NOTHING mattered more than the truth of a situation. I don't think this is rare where I come from, so, I hold out hope to know for sure....or until I get clear proof of otherwise.)

I think it real, and this shooter that saved a lot of other lives has got to be in horrible danger right now.

(05-08-2015, 03:38 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Anyone want to recant their opinion that the Garland incident was real?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hero...41518.html

It's one thing to want to remain anonymous in fear of retaliation; it's quite another thing that no one apparently knows who it was that shot the alleged terrorists. In other words, they aren't protecting his name....they just don't even know it!

In my book, that's pretty strong evidence in favor of the opinion that Garland was a hoax. Of course, it's not proof, but my suspicions increase because of this article.

How do you hide several gunshots in a place where hundreds if not thousands of people are? Highly unlikely IMO

LOL at myself, and yes I shall forgive myself for this glaring blunder. I just took OTC meds for a rather strong neck/headache, and it just hit me that it was asked here if we want to "recant" LOL! and so here I am posting my "recanting" my un-recant."

I guess I'll just shuffle on out the door like a good girl would. Wink
Okay, fine.

How about this next line of questioning. If this event was indeed real, WHY IN THE HECK IS EVERYONE SO AFRAID? They're totally inept. Case closed. Fear no more. Media wants it both ways, but they can't have it both ways. ISIS can't be total bad asses and at the same time, while attempting to kill Western security guards, they aim for the body and oops actually hit the toe. What a sham. Story no good. Now we know what the real ISIS folks are like....

....this is, if this story has a single gain of truth in it.

Gotta love differing perspectives! What would happen if we had a real news site that didn't purport to only report the truth, but rather they presented both perspectives allowing the audience to decide which was factual about the event. They would put the polar opposite news perspectives side by side right next each other. Imagine what the 9/11 headlines would be from both sides. Imagine what the Boston marathon bombing would look like.

Maybe the NDC is the only place that one can find both perspectives....who knows? Smile
I don't doubt it may be a false flag but I can't seee any proof that would help in a court of law that shows me the event itself was fake. I want to...if this is so. I know how sharp you are and I honestly want to SEE it too, if it's true. I sure as heck have been able to see for myself, thanks to you, that Isis is CIA-funded. Hell, that agency ran drugs and has done how many atrocities??

Wow, are these details you are telling us/me, about the incident? I mean claimed-details? I gotta read more about it, if so. Editing in here...oh, the toe bit, sorry I am literal like an idiot sometimes. leg/toe...LOL okay. I get it.

About REAL news....I need to research this through one person I totally trust that lives near Garland and that's Glenn Beck. Wonder if he has any cop buds in the area and has talked of any tidbits of inside info. If that dude says he knows something is true, I trust him but don't know if he's covered this event in detail. I would think so, but then living so near there he may not get "blunt" about it until a bit more time has passed...so that any sources he has won't disown him, sorta thing.

Well now, these two sorry shooters that claim to be Isis....you did remind me that maniacs and all types are hired for being Isis "employees." So, no telling what and who all they have. These two Phoenix buffoons indeed may be new, and/or not "true" Isis. They may not be ready to play with knives yet, for example. Just goofballs. I can see it being possible, sure. Afterall, they aren't in a camp with the real Isis boys, but are some of those living in the US that were called on in a big "blanket invitation" to take action against this event.

Found a little blog entry at what I think is Dallas' biggest newspaper. They want to honor big accomplishments and of course the traffic cop that shot these buffoons is one of them, but they don't have the ID of the cop yet. There's a bit of detail about there being more than one cop that did the shooting which you may already know of but I didn't.
Every Garland cop that shot is in serious danger, not just the one that took those guys down.
Now, how many folks already know the ID of all Garland cops? I think the names will come out because watch the terrorists manage to get a list of all Garland cops, anyway.

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews...year.html/

Sheesh, talk about synchronicity! Just before I finished typing this I heard a voice bytching in another language, went to front door and there was a dark, bearded dude obviously not from around here, and he was alone, maybe?? on a phone with no cord? but waving one hand up in the air and I tell ya that sounded middle-eastern. Loud like a mental patient, sorta thing and really ranting or chanting. Freaky friday indeed.

(05-08-2015, 06:17 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Okay, fine.

How about this next line of questioning. If this event was indeed real, WHY IN THE HECK IS EVERYONE SO AFRAID? They're totally inept. Case closed. Fear no more. Media wants it both ways, but they can't have it both ways. ISIS can't be total bad asses and at the same time, while attempting to kill Western security guards, they aim for the body and oops actually hit the toe. What a sham. Story no good. Now we know what the real ISIS folks are like....

....this is, if this story has a single gain of truth in it.

Gotta love differing perspectives! What would happen if we had a real news site that didn't purport to only report the truth, but rather they presented both perspectives allowing the audience to decide which was factual about the event. They would put the polar opposite news perspectives side by side right next each other. Imagine what the 9/11 headlines would be from both sides. Imagine what the Boston marathon bombing would look like.

Maybe the NDC is the only place that one can find both perspectives....who knows? Smile

Back from tending to laundry and can now reply about differing perspective. It's more delicious than even chocolate candy! This is how it should be done but too many people shy away from it for various reasons, afraid to lose friends, bennies or worse. Thank goodness folks can serve on jury duty, for example and do it right, or our system fails.

Oh yeah! NDC will bring the truth no matter who fails to find it, I suspect. Which, off subject from Garland brings my mind to how this fantastic endeavor of yours is growing. New and very gifted folks recently and likely in the future too. Maybe your team is going to rival RV'ers and heh heh...look at this NADW/Still experiment that's coming.

Thank you for being the type of person that has your ego in-check and is willing to disagree with and be disagreed with. The true spice of life....
Here's a village cooking, due to a volcano:

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/art...?id=281082