Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
Julie said,
"I am reminded of a conversation I had with the Good Lord in April 1999. He said the "birthing pains" have started. Joy will come after the process is completed."

Whoa! they started 16yrs. ago?!

I think they must only be 5 minutes apart now, to put our current situation into context. Wowzers~

(05-18-2015, 12:42 PM)emocmo Wrote: Just to comment on the mystery cloud singing, I am reminded of the videos that have been popping up regarding the odd sounds coming from the sky.  No idea what they are, or if they are a hoax...it just seems interesting.

Yes! the sky is singing, and deep within the earth there is a roaring, and sometimes it's almost like a moaning. I'm not crazy. I have never heard anything like horns from the sky. I hear two different sounds and neither are from the sky. One sounds like a far-away train, at times even with the methodical click from the traintracks but even last weekend it was just the train oh, sort of a "moan" sound.
The other sound is like a jet engine but haven't heard it for many months.

Lastly, a comment about this sky horn sound....indeed the earth is ill because that sounds like a kid that's just learning to play the horn, sounding terrible. (or miserable??)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition - by Nanny - 05-19-2015, 03:07 PM