Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlap dreaming, take 1 results
I decided to start a new thread so it's easier to just jump right to the good stuff.

Okay. First up, the dreams.

Windy's dream:

5/18/2015 Intention 1283
Date: 5/18/2015 11:45pm
Location description:

I at the location, but not in my own body, I am in the body of a young woman, and experiencing the location as she did. Through out this experience I do not get to see the young girl only feel what she felt. I believe she is young, 16-20 years old or very naive, Especially sexually. She is overly friendly and has captured the attention of a disgusting pervert.

Location is a building, tall skinny house is the feeling I get, while I am standing inside, there is lots of brick, stone, granite at this location. Red brick wall, granite counter tops, Chefs kitchen, red wine. The red wine tastes really good but for some reason I am not suppose to have it.

I want excitement, fun, adventure so I go down stairs, out of the front door, the small porch is made of stone blocks, the whole foundation is, lovely plants on the porch, and dark wood railings. The man inside of the house (Mental picture without seeing him) Large Italian male.

The house does not have a wall with the other two houses, but the walls are built so close together that it looks and feels like it has combined walls. The closest I could compare this to since this architecture is not present in California that I have seen, maybe new york, from movies.

Everything inside looked modern, now standing outside I get the feeling I am in the past 60's or 70's maybe earlier. There is a motor home of sorts parked outside and there is a couple there, I know them, but not really, as if I know of them, maybe neighbors, or friends of the family.

I go inside of the motor home with the couple and for some reason I am laying down between the man and the woman. The man keeps getting up and sitting beside me and trying to get me to touch him, all he is wearing is blue under ware. He is older than I am 40's maybe, and I am very uncomfortable, okay grossed out. I keep pulling away and finally I ask the woman if I can lay on the other side of her and she agrees.

They both seem like they are irritated with me, so I get up to leave and there is a large dog (Rottweiler I believe) guarding the door. I can not get out.

I woke up not wanting to be touched feeling very yucky.

Still's dream:

First scene im floating high above a city.. everythings dark. Feels like gotham city. Industrial area. I sense fire. I cant see it or smell it, but I know its there and im trying to find it.
Next scene. I am at some kind of truck loading area. There are 2 trucks outside the bay and one truck inside. The substance they are loading is white. I can see the residue of it on the loading spout. In my dream I think Cotton? Suddenly theres smoke. Everyone starts to panic. Im confused cuz im the new guy. Ive never done this before. I don’t understand how theres smoke. Its coming from inside the loading spout and truck. Maybe its vapor? Chemicals? Not really smoke. Im scared and these people aren’t telling me anything. They are yelling orders at me. Theres a young girl sitting on the platform in the loading bay. Somethings wrong with her but I don’t know what. The “boss” is there now. She is yelling orders to get out here to the other trucks and move this cargo around. She is a white woman with short white hair cut in a bob. White long sleeves or jacket and black pants. It is freezing outside. The stuff is freezing in the trucks. Move these boxes to that other truck. I start moving boxes. They are grey storage tubs about 1.5 foot almost square. Moving them one truck to the other but one box is red. Then the boss walks to the edge of the loading area. I see her. There is a fence around the whole area. Its cream colored and its like a containing wall or dividing wall made of abot 3 feet high concrete and about 4 feet tall steel panels on top of the concrete. The panels aren’t solid though. They are like fencing, but not slatted. There is black ocean beyond the wall. I feel like we are on top of a tall building near an ocean. I move another box. Then I see the boss collapse against the wall. I think she has just tripped into the wall. I move another box. I see her still in the same position. I go to help. She has a black rope around her neck and is hanging. I quickly remove the rope. And im like what are you doing?!?! She says I didn’t try to kill myself. I fell into the rope. I don’t believe her. I don’t believe anything any of these people are telling me. It is all fishy.

ive never been to this city. all I can say is it reminds me of gotham city in the batman movies.

Actual location: I picked somewhere familiar to me for this first run, just so I could be sure on the details, plus somewhere I knew no one but me would know about it. This is the business that rebuilt my CJ7's engine. I was out there just last week.

Brutal

I chose this particular photo because it gives a good view of the actual building.

At first glance, there doesn't seem to be anything that correlates with the location in either dream. Upon second reading however, I picked up a few details that could apply: The motor home in Windy's dream corresponds with a mobile home that's about fifty yards from the shop, and the truck loading area in Still's dream is very similar to the shop bays. What can't be seen in the photos on the site is there are ancient trucks parked everywhere around the property. The owner buys them at auction, either uses them for parts in other projects or fixes them up and sells them.

My take: It's like the dreammasters had dreams they wanted dreamed but there was still bleed-over(for lack of a better word at this point) from the intentions set. Bits of the location bled through into the other dreams, so to speak, making it appear that the experiment wasn't successful at first glance.

Okay, now it's y'all's turn. Big Grin
I have to hit the hay, will post my thoughts tomorrow...

do we have another for tonight? Big Grin
it almost seems like our dreaming took over maybe because we weren't familiar with the location?
sorry, I did see that news you sent but then I had to go to an orchestra concert. I cant get over how our dreams interconnect like they do!
I've read this sort of thing can happen in remote viewing, where they're thinking they're going to view a particular place and they end up seeing something else. So maybe minimal bleedover but there was definite overlap. I strongly believe that you two were shown what needed to be seen and by focusing on a similar intent, you were able to overlap each other.

Want another one for tonight? Okay, here you go: 1031.
yes!! 1031. GOT IT!
1031 sent Big Grin

WOW! WOW! WOW!

that google image! wow...the red boxes! holy crow batman...
my takes:

Windy: I am in the body of a young woman … I believe she is young, 16-20 years old
Still: Theres a young girl sitting on the platform in the loading bay. Somethings wrong with her but I don’t know what.
NOTE: same age range
Windy: Location is a building, tall skinny house is the feeling I get, while I am standing inside, there is lots of brick, stone, granite at this location. NOTE: in our chat convo windy and I exchanged pictures we googled that looked like what we saw in the dream. Her pictures and my pictures were of the same style, popular architecture of the same era likely built in areas developing in the same time frame.
Still: black ocean beyond the wall. I feel like we are on top of a tall building near an ocean. NOTE: black ocean represents the unknown beyond the wall, darkness, may not necessarily be an actual ocean right outside the wall.
Windy: Red brick. Red wine.
Still: red boxes
NOTE: “Something else I want to note: Both Still and I saw RED in the dream. Red for fire/fire trucks?” – Windy
And I want to note, Or blood? – Still
Windy: Large Italian male.
Still: They are yelling orders at me.
NOTE: “they” are the other big guys moving boxes and loading the white substance into the truck. Big strong guys, but we are all wearing black jackets and beanies.
Windy: Everything inside looked modern, now standing outside I get the feeling I am in the past 60's or 70's maybe earlier.
Still: NOTE: it was definitely modern times – the trucks could easily be seen driving down any modern day street, but the buildings were old.
Windy: The closest I could compare this to since this architecture is not present in California that I have seen, maybe new york, from movies.
Still: im floating high above a city.. everythings dark. Feels like gotham city. … ive never been to this city. all I can say is it reminds me of gotham city in the batman movies.

Windy: There is a motor home of sorts parked outside and there is a couple there, I know them, but not really, as if I know of them, maybe neighbors, or friends of the family.
DLP: The motor home in Windy's dream corresponds with a mobile home that's about fifty yards from the shop, and the truck loading area in Still's dream is very similar to the shop bays.
Still: I am at some kind of truck loading area. There are 2 trucks outside the bay and one truck inside.
sorry you are feeling so rough! i cant imagine... Sad
Ouch. Hope you start feeling better quickly.

(05-20-2015, 01:40 PM)Windy Wrote: DLP Unless your location for 1031 had anything to do with Male Strippers and Sexy clothing for woman, traveling on an airplane, and wild sex parties.... I don't think I got anything except for wishful dreaming from the pain medication i am on.

Maybe we try 1031 again?
Or give me some time to heal.... my face is really swollen and i am not doing well at all.

Oh, that's a possibility, given the location...

Wink
Well, at least you are being... entertained? Now I am curious about the location. lol

Forgot to say I hope you heal quickly.