Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Dimension & Future Timelines (as told by 7 yr old)
My 7 year old son rarely has vivid dreams, but when he does he describes them to me in great detail as if it was a movie or book he read. The week of April 19th, 2010 my son told me that he had the most bizarre dream.
He started off a friend's house (who is a girl) where he watched his friend sleepwalk out of her house. He decided to follow her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. He said they walked for a long time, out of town and into the forest. She would occasionally stumble and fall down and sort of wake up and say "Huh, where am i?" and my son would say, "Don't worry, everything is all right, you're just sleepwalking."
She gets up again, still sleepwalking, and they end up in the middle of the forest where they see an elevator sitting in a clearing and decide to get on it. They went up for a while and got out where they quickly ran into some "bad guys". He described them as carrying sacks of loot over their shoulders (like they just robbed some place). He said they also had guns. He and his friend quickly jumped back into the elevator to get away from them and the crazy place they had visited. He and his friend felt great relief but my son was aware that "the bad guys had taken over one of the futures" (in his exact words).
They were in the elevator for a while and got out at the fourth floor where they were floating in mid-air. They weren't really flying, just walking on the clouds. He and his friend just laughed at each other and said this is weird, no one is going to believe this. We should go home and tell our parents.
They got back on the the elevator, went all the way back down and back through the forest and into town to find their parents to tell them this story. Of course the parents didn't believe them. My son's friend asked "That seemed so real, it was just a dream right?" and my son replied "Sometimes dreams do come true you know." Smile

p.s. I did have this dream interpreted by David Wilcock and he is the one that connected the 4th floor andascension experience to the 4th dimension that earth is proposed to be moving into during the 2011-2014 timeframe. He believes that the 3D earth will probably stay under control of the PTB and service-to-self people, hence one of the "futures" or timelines being taken over by "the bad guys". The service-to-others and those people not stuck living in fear will ascend to "The New Earth" in the higher dimension where the golden age will begin.