Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Madrid shakes DC
In meditation I have gotten the information that a personal shift in my life would happen at the time of an "earth event" affecting the United States. Last night before bed I asked for a clear dream on the event in question. This what I dreamt
I was in a underground area that was well developed it didn"t feel like bunker in a cold way more like an underground command center. There were many people around and one asked me if I had felt any of the small quakes and I replied "no". As I looked around I was aware that I was under Washington D.C. but I wasn"t sure where. Then things started shaking. It was not violent and no one was afraid but it was a good shake and we had to grab onto the table to brace ourselves, it seemed to pass relatively quickly. As it completed someone said if it was local it would feel like about a 5.0, but we all knew it was not local it was from the New Madrid quake. Someone says "well that means there is one more big one still to come from there.
The scene switches to me and a group of others exiting the underground area to a beautiful grassy area and I can see across the grass President Obama with another man and they are walking across the grass to a helicopter.