Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future
My dream was of the future. Something huge had happened. I don't know what. I found myself living in a large tent in Jasper National park in Alberta. There were 50 or so other people living in tents and small shack type buildings. There were common areas. Large tents for weddings and other social gatherings. We were at the south end of a large valley and the spring sun was warm and bright. The "look" of the dream was much like the movie Star Trek First Contact where the people were living in a tent city in the wilderness of Montana and looked like they had been for some time. I was living life and talking to friends, old and new, about daily living things. It was spring. The snow was melting and the air had that fresh spring smell. I was living in a wall tent with a wood stove and a nice cot with a good sleeping bag. Life was good. Except of course the unknown circumstances that took me there.
It was extremely vivid. Color, sounds and smells. To the point that I was wondering if it was a dream or real.