Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Ocean ~
I experiencedan extremely vivid/lucid dream. I was ' observing ' a female/water energywhich was laying down in atransparent box rather like sleeping beauty in her glass casket.Sheappeared to bea woman in appearance but she was transparent andmade of water (reminded me of the film 'Abyss' see link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTzQ8279RWA (at 2.55)
The female spirit/entity was in pain and I could feel it! Suddenly a blow torch was set upon this entity and she was in flames.The water was burning and she sat upright and looked directlyat me speaking these words "set the flames higher, let me go". The female energy was quite simply in so much pain that she could bear it no more! The water was on fire and the burning was so intense .
I then awoke and cried as the emotions were almost too much to bear.I dearly hope that this vision/dream is not a signal of the Earths oceans setting on fire.I felt a connection to the current oil volcano...........
The dream remained lodged deeply within my consciousness for several days.It still upsets me thinking aboutit.