Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Francisco is Burning!
Last night I had a dream that has stuck in the front off my mind since then. After looking around on the net I saw a picture of the San Francisco skyline which stopped me in my tracks and made me submit it to the Dream Center and I can tell someone and not have my family think I am loosing it.

It begins with me standing in the isle of a passenger aircraft, not to big 10-12 rows of 4 seats across. After arguing with a guy in my row I was able to stuff my small bag into the over head and squeeze into a window seat. As we took off and headed on are way I asked some of the other passengers, mainly scientist type and a few military in uniform, what are you doing here? After a pause I got a reluctant "We are here to see".

A short time later a woman behind us said we are near it now. As I looked out the window I saw the San Francisco skyline on fire not just burning but completely engulfed in red orange flames as if the flames where coming up thru the buildings like a blowtorch. I then said "San Francisco is buring!".
We landed and exited the aircraft and then began a search of these strange shaped shipping containers. They had a triangle shaped entrance door and appeared to be old and weathered. This is where it really starts to get weird, as a women and I are searching a container I am approached by a small all white creature he had a long tail stood on two legs and was very thin almost no muscle at all but had a head similar to a human skull. It proceeded to follow me around and then another started to follow. They seem to be trying to communicate but they could not speak. As we left the contain we saw several military types stacking up dozens of dead creatures into 3 piles. At that point I realized, not sure how, that there DNA was actually human, they are what was left of the humans that lived in San Francisco. The shock of this information stopped everyone in there tracks and we just looked at each other and then I woke up in a puddle of sweat.

Since I have been reading your web site I have been trying to open my mind like falling backward and having no fear of hitting the floor kind of thing, before going to sleep. This is one of several vivid real feel dreams in the last few weeks.

If I have more I will keep sending them in.

Regards,

Rinoteal