Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrifying Sky
I'm outside the front door of my house and I look at the clouds. The sky is gray and overcast but there are cumulus clouds mixed in with the darker rain clouds. The clouds look normal except they're moving unnaturally fast across the sky like time-lapse photography. This scares the hell out of me to witness something so bizarre. Then out of the clouds a disc shaped UFO flies out really fast from thousands of feet in the air and descends rapidly towards my house. I could see the details of the craft like some mechanism spinning along the rim of the disc. I could also what appeared to be windows with silhouettes in them at the top of this horrible saucer. I remember thinking that it was probably evil people operating it instead of aliens. I could sense the malevolent intent of this craft and I was frozen in fear watching it. When it was just a few hundred feet above my house I managed to turn and yell at my mom throught the open front door. She was in her recliner reading a book. Just as I was about to yell "Mom! Come look!!", the craft zapped me with some kind of energy and that's when I woke up to the sound of my own voice actually yelling, "MOM!". That's the only time I've ever woke up from a dream yelling.