Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
empty streets
5-26-10 Everything seemed to be falling apart. I was in a city, not sure where. I was in a small group. I was the only adult female. Nothing felt safe except my group. We needed to get in contact with another small group within the city. A man couldn't do it. They needed a woman.Some of these groups would offer safty to woman in exchange for thier services. I needed to look the part to fool onlookers. I had a hard time finding the clothes I needed especially the heels. I was in a somewhat clean white dress and red heels. I was sent walking down an alley by myself I was scared. A man wrote a message to me, in code, onthe wall of a building in the alley. Telling me where to go and who to meet. It was important for it to appear that I was alone. I made a mental note of his message and began on my way. I was scared, unarmed, dressed seductivly. Completly aware that I was being watched. I woke up feeling that I hadn't completed what was an important task. I can't shake the flippin feelin in my stomach.