Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SURREAL CIRCLES

Mine is a two-part story, beginning on January 15, 2006 and continuing on May 17, 2010.
January 15, 2006, had a dream in which I was in a dingy old (train?)transportation station, with one other occupant. Beside me was a cage. containing my pet cockatiel, and two other birds, oneof which was a large grey one . They were pecking at her and I knew she was going to die. I opened the cage and took her out and her breast wastorn open and she was bleeding from other wounds as well. I explained to the other person, who seemed uninterested that she was in danger and we had to leave.
The following morning, as I was getting ready to shower, I noticed a mark on my left breast.This mark was to the outside and slightly above the aureole, and oriented to a tiny red birthmark which appears in the drawing as a dot. The markwas made of the finest of lines, comprising two circles, the inner of which was exactly 1/2" and complete, and the outer one being 1", and with an opening between approximately 19:30 hrs and 22:00 hrs.The lines are as shown, one vertical cutting through the middle circle, and extending slightly outside on the upper portion. The horizontal would have intersected at precisely 90 degrees, except that it did not show on the inner circle.There were 3 lines extending outside the larger circle, as shown in the upper quadrant. Thismark was not painful, was raised a miniscule amount, lasted about 3 weeks, peeled as a minor burn might, and eventually, faded. I believed at the time as I do now, that,the bird in the dream wasshowing me what was being done to me at the time, even though there was nopain upon waking.
May 17, 2010,leaving the bath in the afternoon, noticed a mark on my abdomen, which was almost identical to the first, withthe exception of location, and the lines extending from the outer circle,reduced from 3 to 1. The same exceptionally fine execution, the exact 90 degree angles, the same orientation, and the samesize lead me to believe these marks come from a similar source. This mark was not painful.
I have been trying to find information on marks, symbols etc, for the lastfour years, without much success, and withoutmuch credibility ,since I had no camera at the time to get a photo record. I have digitalphotosof the second mark. I have consulted a doctor, nurses, naturopaths, a physicist and some people in the field of mathematics, and nonehas any idea what might have made these marks or why.