Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crossword hint to those searching for a special word
In a dream last night I am shown a simple crossword puzzle. It is 3 lines; one is vertical, two are horizontal. One across is someone or something like Uzuiel, which I think to pronounce usual. Two across is "Terry Greenwood." As I see Terry, in the dream, I know it is an abbreviation of Theodore. One down was blank.
I don"t know how many letters long one down is, can"t remember precisely from the dream. However, it intersected Uzuiel quite close to the top, and just one or two letters down. So z or u would have been close to the beginning of the word. One down intersected Terry Greenwood I think in the last six letters -- enwood. And there were still one or two letters left after one down crossed Greenwood.
Terry means ruler of the tribe or ruler of the people. Theodore means God"s gift.
Green is vital, young and healthy, growth. It also means money, and is a colour of the heart chakra.
Wood, I was very interested to see, beyond meaning trees, forest, the energy that is used to provide heat and power, also means to be mad or insane.
The closest I came with Uzuiel is Uziel meaning strength and power. Unless of course, it just means usual!
A puzzle is something to solve, and in this case it is a word that is to be found.
I think the dream is a few hints to those out there searching for a certain special word.