Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aliens influence become more blatant
I was in a valley between snowcovered mountains where my dreams often start. A few relatives and friends were there. We were standing in an open cleared area on a hill. I told them to look up. I had the feeling I had explained to them about the aliens quarantining Earth before and was ignored. I pointed up and between the clouds several bright lights that looked like stars were moving rapidly in formation. Theybegan moving out of formation and some did some turns impossible for human craft. It was finally obvious they were real.
Then they swooped low and suddenly the scene shifted and was a large outdoor arena setting.The aliens had landed and lookedjust like humans. They passed outa stiff doughy substance sort of like clay and insistedpeople eat some. Iwas sayingto people absolutely don't even touch it we need to leave now.Instead people seemed eager to eat it. Ileft the area andit seemed the whole place was going crazy.People whohad eaten it became veryamendable to the government and were part of some group insisting everyone on Earth eatsome. They were making it into various marshmallow type pastry things to entice people. It washorrible.Things werecollapsing and it seemed businesses and normal society had shut down.
I was captured and they forced me to eat some but I only tasted the nutsdecorating it but pretended to eat more. Then to convince them I asked if Icould have more and they gave me a handful and released me. I ran away with it and ran to a water fountain but the systems were shutting down and water was only spurting out of somebroken plumbing so I rinsed any taste of thecandy out and looked around.I felt dread that even a small contact with it would be damaging but I didn't feel mentally asleep so I thought I was probably ok. People were running around randomly. The world had an orange sunsetcolor tothe air. I felt I needed to find any relatives not damagedyet and get far away.