Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Groaning
5-26-10 I woke shaken again. This dream is familiar I've had it before, several times the last couple of weeks. I'm standing outside. It's a warm sunny day, the wind is blowing lightly, just a kiss of sun and wind on my face. I close my eyes just to enjoy the moment. Suddenly a large flock of birds take to flight. I stood there wondering what scared them. I was alone in an open field, the outskirts of the field had trees. I stood there a few seconds and I was thrown to the ground. Icouldn't get up, I would get to my hands and knees and be throw down again. The earth around me was making awful growning and belching sounds. As the belching continued I heard what sounded like a gasp and then I feld like I was drowning in mud and sand, as i looked up, there were geysers of dirt spewing from the earth. I couldn't move,with the earth shaking and being pounded to the ground with mud. I finally was able to stand and look around, everything was normal as if it hadn't happened as if I was being warned. I have had this dream at least 6 times in 2 weeks. I've never been in or near an earthquake but I feel sure I will be affected by one soon. I take this as a warning