Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As the gong tolls
So I had this dream in January or February of 2010. I went to bed early (around 8 or 8:30). I had just fallen asleep and was in that hazy half awake/sleep space.
I had a moment while I was half asleep that I felt as though the whole world shuddered. Then, I saw millions of people flying into the air. I heard a disembodied voice telling me that these were all the people in the NorthEast.
I woke up from this feeling very uncomfortable and nervous. I went out into the living room and five minutes later my brother called. He asked me if I had heard anything strange in the last half hour. I told him that I had not, but that I had dreamed something really strange.
He told me that he, his wife and our sister were sitting in his living room when they heard a very loud gong. Each of them thought this sound came from 3 different places and each went looking but found nothing that would have caused this sound. We found it very odd that my dream occurred at (as close as we can tell) the same time as they were hearing this sound.