Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a thimble
6-4-10 I recorded earlier this week a consolidation of dreams I've been having for years. This is yet another continuation that I dreamed last night. I was in my little "store". A 8by 10 make shift room. It is built of small trees stripped of branches to be used as poles. The branches have beenwoven between the poles and packed with mud. In prior dreams I have seen us building these shelters, the men are setting the poles women are weaving branches between poles and the children are bringing buckets of mud to fill in spaces. I was sitting on the dirt floor sewing together pelts. I'm worried, it seems were having a hard time finding large animals. The only pelts that I have are small(rabbit,squirrel, etc..) That is all that people seem to haveto trade. I'm also worried that I don't have the essentials for tanning. I can no longer find borax and salt is getting scarce, I'm having to use brains and fat. The rendered fat is to precious to use in this way. Anyway I'm sitting there sewing thes pelts, I keep sticking my finger. I've got something wadded up to use as a thimble but I have to push so hard I'm still getting jabbed. It is taking to long I need to finish it will be cold soon.