Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past life dream?
Let me preface this by saying that as a baby, I had a constant bloody scab on the bridge of my nose. I would roll on my stomach while I slept and vigorously rub my nose back and forth on the sheets until it bled. I would often wake up screaming.
The dream occurred later, when I wasabout 5. I was a small child in it, likely 2 or 3. It was in a feudal village,sometime around the 16th century.
It's night time. The villageis being raided by men on horseback, who have brought along a pack of vicious trained dogs that look like wolves.The men are running people through with swords, as thedogs attack others and drag them to the ground. Everyoneis running and screaming. Thatched roof huts have been set on fire, and livestockare running all over.
I'm being carried bya woman I know is my mother (though not my mother from this life). She is runningwith me to a shadowed area next to a shed, the only building not on fire. In the shadows I see there is a hole already dug there, diagonally down into the earth, like a rabbit warren. She puts me inside it, and forces dirt down onto me. No words are spoken,but I know I'm supposed to stay in this hole and not make a sound.
I watch through holes in the dirt as she straightens up and walks quickly away from my hiding place.A passingman on horseback grabs her by the hair, and drags her out of my line of sight. I listen to her screams gradually fade until they're gone.
The destruction continues on around me, and I can feel the vibrations of running and hoofbeats through the earth above me. Suddenly, I see one of the wolf dogs, sniffing the ground a few feet from where I'm hiding. It comes closer and closer until we lock eyes through the opening in the dirt. It then pounces & starts to dig, breaking through enough so its rough nose is rubbing mine, and it's snapping teeth are a few inches from my face. I'm trying to hold it off when I wake up. I'm on my stomach, pushing into the mattress with my hands...and rubbing my nose into the sheets.