Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
easy button
This dream occurred in mid May 2010.

I wake up hearing people talking. I get out of bed and walk into my kitchen to find one of my sons talking to his cousin who lives in the UK. I'm shocked to see her there and they show me how she "transported" to our house via the freezer section of the fridge. The fridge is one of those huge double fronted stainless steel ones. I then notice my surroundings. I know the house is mine, but the craftsmanship is superb. (Nothing like my real home at all). We are in a huge L-shaped kitchen and dining room. The long part of the L is the front of the house and the short runs from the front to the back. I notice that the back corner is all floor to ceiling glass with a door to the outside in the corner. The view outside the glass corner is of a large lake to the right about 100 feet from the house, the left is a thick stand of trees. My other son is lying on the floor looking out the glass corner. I walk over towards him and I see some sort of patrol cars coming out of the lake followed by a flatbed with a HUGE load on its bed. I cannot see much of what is on the bed as it is almost completely covered by a large, dirty, yellow tarp. There are more patrol cars following. The "convoy" drives alongside the house, no more than 30 feet away. I am terrified when I see this and I start shouting to turn the lights off, but I know I am too late. They have seen us watching them. I run to the front door which is mid-way the long arm of the L. I get to the door and see MY guard is being attacked by one of the patrolmen trying to get to us in the house. I run back to the fridge and open the refrigerator door on the right (the freezer is on the left) and there is a large red button inside to the right. I know that this button "re-winds" time for four minutes (it's the same principle as the one in the movie Galaxy Quest! Ridiculous, but true.) I hit the button just as the patrolman is entering and everything goes back four minutes, only, I am now aware of what will happen. So now I come out of the bedroom and I turn off the lights and we all watch this "convoy" come out of the lake and drive away. I am still terrified of what this means, but I know we will be safe.
I normally don't recall dreams, maybe six to a dozen a year, but this one had the quality of reality beyond the usual. I also wouldn't mind having that kitchen, the meals I could serve there!