Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thousands were casually sitting on green grass & silent"ZOMBIES"
Obama's shoes and the picnic of people
Around October, 2008 I had several dreams over several nights. The first was clearly a scene of hundreds of people casually siting on grassy hills with a small house in one area much like a golf course shed between holes. (No, I'm not a golfer.) The people were sitting in groups much like an outdoor concert. This time there were no blankets spread. There were no baskets or beverage alcohol. They were all sitting. I had no sense that people were waiting, organized or even there for a common purpose. Another oddity is that i was walking with my x Legal Married Person. She was agreeable. This WAS a dream. We moved in and among the folks. Didn't know anyone. I sensed no emotions and I am empathically aware. People were just sitting.
next
I am in New York City with Obama. Harlem, specifically. (At the time I was an actor in waking life who had just finished working on a play in Harlem with a well known Broadway producer and a local cultural and jazz figure.) So, we are entering a wooden building with clean floors (I guess, wink, wink) and we have to take off our shoes . The walls seem to have a "white sheets" hanging from the frame and those are the walls. The building is entered much like walking up into a typical brownstone (a steep and often long climb) but it is more of the wooden structure described. I remember the sense of a "church" and I was the only large white guy there. We take off our shoes and suddenly we are sitting at a table next to each other with crisp white linen tablecloths and nothing else (on the table. ) We talked. There were others present but no interaction with them. (don't remember what was said but whatever... didn't convince me to vote for "him.")
10/19/2008Much like #1 this was in a geographic setting. Several months of financial and awareness worries. There was a population (small town, rolling hills) with streets, a lake... and I was trying to locate someone at an address. It actually restarted ( 'the dream,' i think), I entered it through a restaurant or bar from the rear area and was compelled to make my way (out into the small town setting) to find an address for (possibly Obama, again). I encountered walking people who seemed to be going somewhere, I once made it into the house where I think I was aiming. Finally, back at the bar/restaurant, there was this motion of leaving and heading purposefully along the right side of a lake while needing to get around it to the far left. (People were all leaving the area calmly and methodically. They were not talking or communicating. (It was like a silent and calm "siren sound" in those 'Morlock" movies.)
"#6" "Night of the Living Dead" dream. Was no fear or pain. distinct scenes related to "zombies," other people. Almost like clinical scenes with possibly "no sound"