Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Terrorism
I was with others who had been granted access to some sort of Russian Cathedral. It was full of all sorts of national treasures of art. We were all being required to evacuate and in the dream, I was aware that our government (U.S.) was behind a terrorist incident whereby a nuclear blast had taken place (or was about to take place). What struck me was that the purpose of the attack was to try to cause a portion of the Russian Federation to break off political ties with Russia.
Just after this, I went to park my car (now I was back in the U.S.) in a place where only those with a parking permit were allowed (a specific lot in the nearby state university). I saw a strange 4-legged creature and in my dream, I knew that I had fled its normal territory because of the nuclear attack. It looked like it was about to urinate on me (raising its leg like a dog does), so I put some distance between it and me. After that, I realized it was a Koala Bear (kind of lanky but a Koala nonetheless). In the dream I knew that Koala Bears are found only in Australia so the implication was that a nuclear attack had also occured there. I woke up just after that.