Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Market + Silver
So last night I had a strange dream. I've been having a few lately (most nights, in fact), but this is one of the few where I remembered many/most of the details the morning after (sounds like a pill...but I digress).
The dream was a mixed bag. At one time I was in a typical high school gymnasium (with those old wood risers) witnessing some sort of event, though I have no idea what it was. Another time I was on some bike pathway walking with an old friend. Throughout much of the dream I was conscious of the goings on relating to the stock market. The market was tanking in a serious way, but with no small amount of vacillation. One minute it would be diving, the next rising. All the while - in the back of my head - I'm thinking this is "it," in reference to the collapse of the stock market. It never fully collapsed in my dream, but I remember it dropping down to 2,000. As it hit that number - besides being surprised that no one else around me seemed to be paying attention to these vacillations and wild swings - I remember thinking of silver prices. As dreams allow, I miraculously surfed over, via the internet I site I typically go to for silver and gold prices, and silver was up over $23/ounce. I was happy about this, but still surprised at the relative nonchalance of everyone around me in regards to the stock market and financial impacts that would be having on society. Everyone - and I mean everyone - in the dream was completely oblivious to what was going on.
That's all I remember. In fact, the above dream was a "dream within a dream" type event, one of those where, while dreaming, you have a dream.