Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Cal Town Earthquake
I had this dream around September '09. In it, I was traveling back to my home town on what felt like the end of New Years Eve night or the beginning of New Years Day morning (I still live in my home town in real life, and have never left it yet). I seemed to have arived back home right after a major earthquake. I was driving up a street (which in real life and in the dream is on a steep hill) which was full of damage and cracks from an earthquake. I remember the sky looked like it does early in the morning, with s mixture of dark blue and orange, with several clouds overhead.However, the sky didnt look quite right in a dream-logic sort of way, almost as if there was a EM disturbance or someting. I finally got to the top of the hill which is also an intersection that you would turn right (in real life) at to get to my house. There where cops there with emergancy lights on creating a blockaide of some kind at the intersection. I sad to myself "dammit! I'm not going home" but apparently, they let me through since I was able to get to my house with no trouble. My house was split in two with cracks everywhere. I went in to look for my parents and my doginsde, but I could not find them. My house looked the same inside as it does in real life except that it was damaged from the EQ, and I could see the sky through a giant crack in the ceiling. I went to the window in our dinning room that faces north, then I woke up.